Halloween Lenormand

Le Fanu

I filled in the form. I said I'd buy one...definitely!

HearthCricket

Yasmin said:
Great idea, HC! An un-happy squirrel! LOL It wouldn't be the first demented rodent. Remember Monty Python's rabbit??

lol Yes! Fangs!! Melissa is tremendously creative. She could come up with something entirely unique and pleasing at the same time!

Miss Divine

Le Fanu said:
I filled in the form. I said I'd buy one...definitely!

I want 2! I got 2 of her first but gifted one of them to a dear friend. But I would have loved to have kept it for myself though. :laugh:

tarotmama

You guys are all too funny! I'm loving the comments you're leaving for me too.

I'll get thinking about a squirrel...

I had a nice chat with a lovely lady at a printing company today and I think I can definitely get the cards to my door by Oct. 1 so long as I keep that Aug. 15 deadline.

I have two words for you folks - LINEN FINISH.

Borderless cards.

I have to decide between bridge and poker sized. Bridge size cards are a little more narrow than the poker size. My first deck was poker size.

The boxes... well, I have a few options, but none of them are going to go very well with a LWB -- which will have to be printed by a different company to-be-determined. And I'm leaning toward the very basic boxes I can get so that I can splurge on that linen finish stock...

---

I'm not opposed to doing a full 52 card deck -- if I can get it done in time. But I've never used a Grand Lenormand and I don't have any books on it, so I will need a source of info on the cards or I will have to just make them up.

---

So tell your friends. I'm pretty close to just saying yes on this. I have a few other projects going on right now, but I can just put off those dumb grad school applications till the spring... ;) I might be able to get a wealthy relative to chip in.... And I admit I got all gooey when she was telling me about this cardstock. I can't wait for samples to arrive.

It's going to be like running a marathon to get it all done. Or like fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

HearthCricket

Poker size. I love the size of your other deck. It is perfect!

Stormdancer

tarotmama said:
I'll get thinking about a squirrel...
It's going to be like running a marathon to get it all done. Or like fighting off a zombie apocalypse.
LOVE the squirrel idea!!!

and as for the Zombie apocalypse...I have a shotgun...it's locked in a closet, on a train but once we find the Keeper of the Key....I'm your Woman in the Zombie fight })

It's Thursday!!! Why are you here??? :party:

strings of life

MoonGypsy said:
"Wicked Sybil" is starting to grow on me...[Is there a cure for that?:p]

i kind of like "Twisted Melissa" even better, though...

"Macabre Melissa?" Cartomaniac...

MGxxx
Ooh, I like The Macabre Melissa Lenormand. It is consistent with branding and fits (in my opinion).

I filled out the form as well. I would want 2, just like last time :).

Really, really, love this!

emmsma

Linen finish! *swoons*

I'll take whatever box will permit you do get the yummy linen-ness to the cards. :D

And how many do we each need to sign up for to make this a done deal? :p