Halloween Lenormand

Debra

Me four.
On the other hand the playing cards do add a mysterious "what the heck does that mean?" element. I suppose you could keep them in the form of a number and suit symbol

8:spade:

or have them coming into the image in odd and unique ways, each different--floating down from above, peeking in from one side, etc.

*shaddup debra and leave 'er alone*

*woops. ok. zipping lip now*

Miss Divine

HearthCricket said:
If it has to be there, I prefer the transparent. It gets the image across but isn't screaming at you. However, I really prefer it without those card images. Your artwork speaks for itself and doesn't need the matching playing card to act as a keyword or to explain/define your deck. It takes away the mystique, IMO, and the freedom for intuitive work. It gets cluttered.

I totally agree with this!
They are much prettier without.

Miss Divine

Le Fanu said:
I for one (as one of the 100+ who signed up to buy it!) feel no need for playing cards. Please don't feel you have to have them on my account! :D

Yep yep! :D

Glitterbird

tarotmama said:
It's going to be like running a marathon to get it all done. Or like fighting off a zombie apocalypse.

Do we resemble a zombie apocalypse?!? :D <walking away, arms straight out, drooling about new deck...>

alice_addams

tarotmama said:
OMG should I put the rules for these games in the LWB? })

For sure! :D

Personally, I do like the translucent playing card insets on the examples I've seen. So long as they don't interfere with the main image, you know?

I also like the idea of extra cards solely from your own brain!

Aaand...I like the poker size deck idea, too. So much easier on my small hands, so portable.

Yes, I did fill out your form. ;)

Yasmin

I also could live without the playing card image but if there must be one, it should be transparent. Just my opinion. You're too kind to ask!

emmsma

I would prefer not to have card inserts, if you are still undecided on that.

prudence

emmsma said:
I would prefer not to have card inserts, if you are still undecided on that.
Me too.

Londubh

I also prefer not having the card inserts, they don't flow with the rest of the deck and do not add anything.

What you were doing before was good, or maybe just a number and suite symbol like someone else suggested, OR none at all. I am happy with 52 creepy halloweenish cards.

thorhammer

Yeah, i'm all for no inserts, too :) But whatever you decide, it's your deck, honey :)

\m/ Kat