The Antique Lenormand

Moonbow

Bee, how many cards have you finished so far?

Astraea

Bernice, your cards are lovely - to me, they have a wonderful Lenormand "feel" and I do hope that you'll finish the deck and sell it one day.

Like Moonbow, I prefer the plain background; the textured version draws my eye away from the cards' striking and colorful imagery. Either way, this is a wonderful deck-in-the-making.

emmsma

I'm very much enjoying your creation here. Would love to get my hands on a finished copy, if you decide to publish. I also agree - no texture is better for the imagery. They distract and take away from the lovely pictures.

Emily

I think your Lenormand cards are very appealing, I love that era too - and I think you've made a huge improvement on the original cards. I hope you finish them too. :)

Madame Squee

Your Lenormand cards are like breathing fresh air. :heart:

MoonGypsy

The Red Queen said:
Your Lenormand cards are like breathing fresh air. :heart:

i so agree, Bee! :* They are so lovely and fresh! i do hope you finish them and make them available somehow! i have become so enraptured with Lenormand and Sybilla Cards of late...and these are extra special.:heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Le Fanu

Noelle said:
Does this count? .... the LS Lenormand deck is 'apparently' "a faithful reproduction of the deck printed in Paris in 1890, designed by Napoleon's cartomant".
mmm.. I know, but 1890 isn't really Second Empire. Plus I've never quite believed the blurb on the LoS one, it just doesn't feel 1890. The clothes on the woman feel more Edwardian.

Beautiful images, Bee...

merissa_88

These are really beautiful and have great energy! I like them alot. And I'm not really familiar with this type of oracle. Peace, Merissa

Bernice

Here's the Tree. As you will see, I'm trying to keep elements from the source deck (which I love!) where possible.

Bee :)

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 152

Astraea

I just love it. The cards you've shared with us are utterly delightful and special. If you do complete the deck, I'll order several!