O.m.g so how stunning is this deck...

gregory

Indeed. But - well, we are all aware of the odd Russian site of dubious safety.... :eek: has anyone any knowledge of this one ? Because with Western Union - there is nothing you can do if there is anything dodgy and the deck doesn't show. (has been bitten by mysterious Russian site once before :()

I do wish Paypal could be extended to Russia...

Debra

They're not set up to ship outside the neighborhood, so it will be interesting to see what Anna Ya has to say. The deck is described as a limited number and apparently the artist is affiliated with the web site.

Polyhymnia

I have a friend/aquaintance in Moscow,who, all going well, is going over to England for new year.
So perhaps if there is no joy with direct contact with the company, or with Anna Ya, she could purchase on behalf and take them to England with her.
Lets see what unfolds the next days with the other options. This can be a back stop :)

ZKEI

This is really a stunning deck.
Please count me in :)

gregory

They're not set up to ship outside the neighborhood, so it will be interesting to see what Anna Ya has to say. The deck is described as a limited number and apparently the artist is affiliated with the web site.

THAT sounds good. Seriously !

Le Fanu

Want, want, want. Please, if we decide to get a group order in count me in. I can pay NOW!

We have Western Union shops here all over the place. Is it that dodgy going into a shop in person and making a transfer? I've done it before...

Dusk Till Dawn

I really would love one too. Please count me in, can pay via Paypal.

ZKEI

Purple Twilight: Pips

Just notice that some playing card pips shown on the lower right corner of the cards are not the same number as other Lenormand decks in the market (e.g. Rider; changed from usual 9 of Hearts to 10 of Hearts)

Despite that, I still want it :)

ETA: Purple Twilight (google translated); such a suitable and mystical name for this deck!!

Nickigirl

OMG GORGEOUS!!!
If a group order is done, I'm in please!!!!!!!!!

gregory

We have Western Union shops here all over the place. Is it that dodgy going into a shop in person and making a transfer? I've done it before...
Not at all. BUT - if the seller is crooked, there is no way to get it back. That's why ebay recommends powerfully that you NOT do that unless you know and trust the seller. If this seller is indeed the artist there should be no problem.

And I HAVE paid (ONCE) by WU - and the book, it was, never arrived - and I had no recourse to anything. You are just sending money. There's no refund backup. It's not WU's fault; it is just that there ARE scammers in this world.