Flonz Victorian Lenormand

baylys

Hahaha Laura.

So today I think I found the perfect home for my cards. A paper mâché book that I have painted up. It's not finished, but it's a pretty good start and only took a few minutes to paint.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362451131.408420.jpg

Inside
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362451147.492986.jpg

baylys

The new version of the whip. The Cat, the dreaded form of punishment on board any naval vessel. Would open up a man's back until it killed him.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362600345.138857.jpg

Tarot Orat

I haven't checked this thread for a while, and I don't know what was wrong with me, EVERY post is amazing! I love all your artwork, Baylys, and it's fascinating to see the progress of each card. And it's also great to read everyone's thoughts and encouragement and suggestions. Yay!

baylys

I haven't checked this thread for a while, and I don't know what was wrong with me, EVERY post is amazing! I love all your artwork, Baylys, and it's fascinating to see the progress of each card. And it's also great to read everyone's thoughts and encouragement and suggestions. Yay!

Thanks Abby <3

Aulruna

Love the book idea!!!

Laura Borealis

The Whip looks great. Your drawings are so precise!

I love that box, too.

baylys

I bought another couple of boxes and painted them in different colours. I tried glue-stamping and glittering an image on the front but it didn't work as well as I wanted. I'll have to use the gold ink I saw the other day.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362679659.634223.jpg

Laura Borealis

So cool! I'll take your word on the glue-stamping as it looks fine from here.