Game of Hope Lenormand

starlightexp

understand the FB thing, but people on there have picked apart the comparison shot put of there and they defiantly were different restorations of the deck so we can put THAT to rest. As for the issue of the BM, from what is bing said she can't just post up the contract because the BM would not be too happy with that so she is looking into what she can get from them. People are begin to settle down into believing her now since decks are arriving and they are different

gregory

Oh I believe you. I would kind of like to see the images side by side, though. Download and attach, she said hopefully.... ???

tarot heart

Well, I just received Das Spiel der Hofnung -The Game of Hope Lenormand, the First Lenormand and the Purple Dragon Lenormand deck from Tag_jorrit and they are stunning.

I never bought the first deck published by TP at Gamecrafters because of the problems and never bought the reissue directly from TP because of the ridiculous price and because the backs were so plain.

These beautiful decks from Tag_jorrit are stunning and the backs on both decks will take your breath away. The cardstock for the Game of Hope is sturdy and easy to shuffle. The colors are rich and lovely to behold. They have an aged appearance but not overly aged like some decks. The card images are very bright and clear. Slim borders around the Game of Hope deck and perfectly centered on each card. I couldn't imagine a better production and what a value!!!

I may go back and buy a few more, that's how much I love them! :heart:

Oh, and the velvet bag is quite luxurious and soft, soft soft -the color of the bag for the larger deck a rosey dark mauve velvet fabric, the Purple Dragon mini deck is a burgundy satin fabric. Just beautiful and perfectly suited to each deck. Her attention to detail is astounding in every respect. I highly recommend!!

:thumbsup: These are keepers!!!! :thumbsup:

nicky

thank you for the info tarot heart- waiting for my copy now :)

daphne

And the minis, when are they going to be available?

Debra

understand the FB thing, but people on there have picked apart the comparison shot put of there and they defiantly were different restorations of the deck so we can put THAT to rest.

Where on FB?

starlightexp

For those not on FB here is a shot of the deck. TP on top

Attachments

• 943620_10201007668451503_1249029734_n.jpg
    943620_10201007668451503_1249029734_n.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 198

gregory

That's WAY greener than my TP one.... But I don't see these huge differences. The other is cleaner, seems to be all.

prudence

I see the differences, look at where the stem of the clover is in both cards, the bottom deck has the stem quite close to the bottom border of the card. The ocean on the ship card is closer to the border, and looks bigger in the bottom deck. The same goes for the land mass beneath the rider, it looks bigger and is closer to the border of the card on the bottom deck.

The X on the ship card is closer to the top border, in the bottom deck. The details seem to be less blurred in the bottom deck.

Maybe not huge differences, but certainly undeniable ones.