Tarot Applications

Ace of Stars

Just wondering, how many Tarot apps do you have installed on your phone or tablet?

AJ

I'm looking for the same thing Ace. I did find this thread
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=196427
about fool's dog tarot apps, but their link to the apps doesn't work. I think they put up the one that is attached to their account or something.

Any way I know there have been a number of these threads, but a search for apps brings up a ton of threads, none helpful :)

I love pandora for iphones by the way, music to snack on!

I found this one for the Tao Oracle.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tao-oracle/id314731206?mt=8
It has been my personal mediation deck for years, I've never used it for reading or on my blog. I'm sure tempted!

Midnite

I have a few apps on my iPad and iPhone, but the one I like the most is Beautiful Tarot. You can delete the app's card meanings and put in your own. It also has a bunch of cool settings and options. :)

Nemia

On my Samsung Galaxy phone, I have the Galaxy tarot app installed. It's surprisingly precise for an app, much more so than I found online tarot sites. I don't use it often, though.

Zephyros

Does anyone know of a Thoth app for Android?

momentarylight

I'm looking for the same thing Ace. I did find this thread
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=196427
about fool's dog tarot apps, but their link to the apps doesn't work. I think they put up the one that is attached to their account or something.

Any way I know there have been a number of these threads, but a search for apps brings up a ton of threads, none helpful :)

I love pandora for iphones by the way, music to snack on!

I found this one for the Tao Oracle.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tao-oracle/id314731206?mt=8
It has been my personal mediation deck for years, I've never used it for reading or on my blog. I'm sure tempted!

If you do a search under "apps" here you will easily find a few threads.

If you search under "Tarot Cards" in the iTunes store you will find plenty.

Google will also reveal more including the Fool's Dog tarot apps site which is .http://www.foolsdog.com/

Personally, I think that Fool's Dog make the best apps for iPhones but there are a couple of other really good makers as well.

The Galaxy apps for Android are really nice and worth getting if you have that system.

The Osho Zen is a beautiful app - one of my favorites :).

As far as I know, there is not yet a Thoth app but you could approach Fool's Dog and ask if they have any plans. There may be copyright issues.

Enjoy your discovery.

kalliope

I'm an app junkie, so I have a ton of tarot/lenormand/oracle deck apps installed on my Android phone & tablet. On my new phone (I mention the newness because it's likely that I will add some over time,) I have 9 tarot apps installed. They are my most-used favorites:

--Galaxy Tarot Pro,
--Tarot Touché,
--4 Liberus TarotBots (Dodal, RWS, Noblet, Vacchetta),
--Ciro's Lenormand,
--the new CBD TdM app, and
--a bookmarked link to the online MiniLen lenormand (by Melissa Hill/Haney). (I include this because it's my favorite way to cast a grand tableau electronically, and it performs well on mobile devices.)

On my tablet, I have a total of 25! There are many that I don't use very often at all, but I just enjoy checking apps out in general. If I keep an app on my device, I at least don't hate it, and find something either useful, attractive, or amusing about it.

I have additional divination apps, too -- I Ching in particular, because I like having access to several translations/interpretations at any given moment. I also have some astrology transit apps and links, a few astrology chart casting apps, a couple of rune apps, and a handful other random silly oracles.

momentarylight

Just be aware that some of the Lenormand apps are free to download but if you want to use a more than basic spread. they charge you for each spread.

I found that with one Lenormand -unfortunately can't remember which one.

It was also very dark and not produced with visual accessibility standards in mind. On small phone screens this can be especially important.

danieljuk

Just be aware that some of the Lenormand apps are free to download but if you want to use a more than basic spread. they charge you for each spread.

I found that with one Lenormand -unfortunately can't remember which one.

It was also very dark and not produced with visual accessibility standards in mind. On small phone screens this can be especially important.

it's the "Tarot Madame Lenormand" app which does that! (that is the google play name, it comes up as "Lenormand" on your phone)

the thing is though the Lenormand deck in the app is so gorgeous! but it seems to be custom made for the app :( I emailed the makers to ask if it's possible to buy the deck separately but no response. Anything after a one card "daily" spread takes you to the play store to buy it per spread! it's pretty pricey! I wish they made an unlimited pro version! That is probably going to be the future, like in game purchases :mad: