Lenormand Obsession...Haunted

Chronata

Here's how they will probably look as a finished product. The first Five cards...

I was going to go with real playing cards...but decided to hand paint them instead (with a tiny tiny brush!)

That way, they have that lopsided folk art hand made style that fits the images better.

Attachments

• haunted 6.jpg
    haunted 6.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 213

MoonGypsy

Here's how they will probably look as a finished product. The first Five cards...

I was going to go with real playing cards...but decided to hand paint them instead (with a tiny tiny brush!)

That way, they have that lopsided folk art hand made style that fits the images better.

Oh Robyn, these are suburb! i am aching for these, i tell you! :p

C'mon peeps, let our Chronata know you would love to order one of your own Haunted Lennie decks to have and to hold!

You want these to be printed? You gotta let her know!!! She needs a minimum of 20 people...[i am hoping for at least 50!]

Please post here with your enthusiastic responses! :)

Bluefeet

The finished cards look fabulous! I'm willing to buy all 20 of them! Raise my hand. :D

Well, what I actually mean is I'd buy at least two. :p

Chronata

Oh heck..if I get even 10 interested parties...I will probably go ahead with it!

Off to a baby shower and a birthday party this weekend, but I'll be back monday with more cards!

And maybe a preorder button! :D

MoonGypsy

Oh heck..if I get even 10 interested parties...I will probably go ahead with it!

Off to a baby shower and a birthday party this weekend, but I'll be back monday with more cards!

And maybe a preorder button! :D

Have a wonderful time at your activities, sweet gypsy sis! :* i am working on getting out the word...;)

A Pre-order button sounds like music to my ears! :D Love you, punkin'! xox

Bluefeet

Have fun, Chronata! I'm positive there will be at least 10 more posts when you return! :love:

Astraea

Sign me up, too - these are marvelous! Hope there will be a preorder button in our future ;)

ETA: Love those hand-fashioned playing card inserts!

tarot heart

You KNOW I want one Chronata! Hit me up!! :* :heart:

jcwirish

Count me in please!!! I love it!