What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

FLizarraga

I'm impatiently waiting here for Alone's Vision (delayed by the Chinese New Year festivities, apparently) and the Lenormand de Lora, which some day, I hope, Game Crafters will deign to ship to me.

Monday, Feb. 10. Apparently the GC gods finally condescended to ship my De Lora today. I'm also expecting a (ridiculously cheap) Kendra's Horizontal B I found on eBay, and a dreamy Melissa's 2nd edition --thanks to MoonGypsy, lunar goddess of the caravans.

Oh, and a Mystical Lenormand, because, I'm ashamed to say, I don't care much for the cards, but I like the back design... 8-P

greatdane

The Flonz Victorian is coming, the Flonz Victorian is coming!!!

La Force

Today I recieved courtsey from US Games the new reprint of the Gilded Reverie, I'm sooo stoked :)

After buying two decks from different sources and both having the flawed dog card, I emailed US Games, Koodoos US Games, I love it when both publisher and author stand behind their work/product.

Current only two places that are selling the reprint, US Games and BD if anyone is looking for it.

FLizarraga

I'm impatiently waiting here for Alone's Vision (delayed by the Chinese New Year festivities, apparently) and the Lenormand de Lora, which some day, I hope, Game Crafters will deign to ship to me.

Monday, Feb. 10. Apparently the GC gods finally condescended to ship my De Lora today. I'm also expecting a (ridiculously cheap) Kendra's Horizontal B I found on eBay, and a dreamy Melissa's 2nd edition --thanks to MoonGypsy, lunar goddess of the caravans.

Oh, and a Mystical Lenormand, because, I'm ashamed to say, I don't care much for the cards, but I like the back design... 8-P

The Moon smiled upon me once more, and now I'm also expecting the second edition of Les Vieux Jours Lenormand... ;-)

And the Mystical arrived today. MUCH better than expected, I must say. Cute and chockfull of symbols --which, I know, are not supposed to be there, but I need visually rich cards.

Winterchild

From Delitz I received The Lilac and Cherry Twilight and Len... the cute mini deck!!!

;o)

Seraphina

I have had an email from GC saying my lenormand Revolution has been shipped! It might take a week to get to me but it's on its way!!
I also bought 2 new decks from eBay yesterday, the French Cartomancy and the Piatnik, I liked both of them, I couldn't make up my mind so got the both lol, the prices were very reasonable too... That's it now though, no more lol, I think 4 decks is enough... For now..

light2000

I'm waiting for Gilded Reverie deck.

xxxwaitingxxxx

Seraphina

I have the gilded Reverie..It was the first Lenormand I got, it is beautiful, you will love it.
My French Cartomancy arrived today, I really like the images and the feel of the cards.. I want to remove the borders though, I prefer borderless decks.. Not sure the best way to do it though, I will have to look into it!
There are so many lovely decks out there...lol

avalonian

After totally falling for the mini Palimpsest Lenormand I have now ordered the standard size (so that I can see those delightful pictures more easily)

:) :) :)