What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

Autumn Spice

I just got The Lilac and Cherry Twilight. And have a few on order.

Ryver

The gorgeous Blaue Eule arrived the other day. I thought that I'd be done, at least for a while, but then carelessly read a thread that revealed such a treasure I couldn't resist. Now I'm waiting for the Esmeralda Lenormand to arrive from Brazil. With expedited shipping I was given a delivery estimate from 2/24 to 3/1.

Lil Red

I'm getting the Alice in Wonderland lenormand :heart:

conurelover

Acck. I forgot to post!

Mysteries of the Old Castle arrived the other day!

Autumn Spice

I just watched a youtube video review for The Esmeralda Lenormand and then had to order it.

Seraphina

My Lenormand Revolution arrived today and so did my Piatnik, both are gorgeous!!
They are smaller than my French Cartomancy and Gilded Reverie lenormands, I think both of those are poker size? So I'm assuming the Revolution and Piatnik are bridge size? I'm afraid I'm confused with what size is what Lol, they are tiny compared to the average size Tarot deck but so cute!

So now I have my four decks...Gilded, French Cartomancy, Lenormand Revolution and Piatnik,
I'm waiting for the release of Rana's book "essential Lenormand" I have pre ordered it and then I'm all set to begin my learning of the cards!
I have been getting info on the meanings etc via this lovely forum and the internet so far, but once the book arrives it's serious studying for me and I'm really looking forward to immersing myself into it....problem is though..which one of my new decks should I use to learn with lol I love them all...decisions, decisions...

starchaser1277

Emerald Forest Lenormand!!!
I am just loving the looks of this deck:)

greatdane

ANOTHER Flonz Victorian Lenormand!

I need two of this one. Just got mine today and while the card stock seems very durable, I do a lot of readings and this is one deck I need two of!

PattyMc

My Flonz Victorian came yesterday and I very quickly ordered another set of this limited edition! I hope they never wear out, my absolute favorite Lenormand to date.

Patty

Ryver

Still waiting for the Esmeralda (and Rana George's new book) but just ordered Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle this afternoon.

I'm going to have to go through my home and get rid of some other stuff in my life to balance the recent deck growth! Notice I said "stuff" and not decks. hahaha