The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercsie 1a

ann823

Exercise 1a, Looking Beyond Face Value

This exercise is best done with a group, or at least more than one person. Like the first exercise the goal is to find meaning in the picture, but in exercise 1a we look for additional meaning in the card. Person one draws a card and gives one answer, in the next post person two looks at the some card and gives a different answer. Last, person three gives a third meaning then draws another card and gives the first meaning for the new card. For this, the deck needs to be the same for all three people. So it looks something like this:
Card: 9 of Wands (drawn by person 1)
Person 1: He will never give up his post no matter how tough it is.
Person 2: It’s so lonely out here, why can’t I guard in a busier place?
Person 3: Did you hear that!? I heard that! Something’s coming and I’m ready for it with my trusty stick.
Person 3 now draws a new card: 9 of Swords and gives an answer: I’m so sick of waking up at 4 in the morning and worrying about everything.
And then it continues with others giving an answer for the new card.

ann823

I'm using the Universal Waite for this exercise.

6 of pentacles:

I have so much to be thankful for, I'm happy to be able to help others.

Next post: someone else post their answer for the same card.

Harperhaven

Exercise 1a

I'm also using Universal Waite

6 of Pentacles: Not everyone is equally deserving. I alone determine who really deserves my charity the most.

Pam O

I'm using the Universal Waite for this exercise.

6 of pentacles:

I have so much to be thankful for, I'm happy to be able to help others.
Next post: someone else post their answer for the same card.

I'm also using Universal Waite

6 of Pentacles: Not everyone is equally deserving. I alone determine who really deserves my charity the most.
OK, I will play. :) ***Off to grab my trusty Pocket Universal Waite. I just love the size of this deck.***

6 of Pents:
I love giving "Gifts of the Universe". Well, heck, I love receiving them too. :party: I just got a couple "Gifts of the Universe" from AT here for my B-day! Yay!

It seems like we could find a lot more than 3 doesn't it? :D

Rules call for a new card draw, so here it is:
7 of swords:
I am going to quit carrying around these old mental patterns, running them again and again. (These 5 swords I am carrying by the blades are definitely cutting me up, being troublesome and getting old! I am REALLY tired of pasting on this happy face!) Those other 2 over there look far more revolutionary, optimal... and grounded. })

Successive Destinies

7 of swords: My ego is at stake here and I'm not telling you the truth

Harperhaven

7 of swords: (Universal Waite) I better hurry up and get away with these swords before those guys over at the camp notice that they're missing. Too bad I have to leave two behind!

NEW CARD: 4 of Pentacles

It's mine! ALL mine and you can't have any!

ann823

4 of pentacles: Surrounded by my pentacles I feel safe.

jean bosco

4 of pentacles: It took me years of hard labour to earn some money and call that my own. Now lately people keep telling me that I'm holding onto possessions and that I should let go of that bad attitude. But hey,what about minding your own business?!

New card: 10 of swords
OMG what a nightmare. I tried too hard maybe, and in the end it didn't work out anyway. Now I got aches and tension in my spine all over. I should finally start asking for help...

(I hope it's okay that I'm participating. THX)

Harperhaven

I'm so glad the worst is passing. I can see the light of day now. Oh darn! I forgot my accupuncture appointment!

3ill.yazi

10 Swords: it's too late for me ... Thank goodness. But not for you. They went that way.

New card: 2 of coins.

Hey! Check this out!
What do you mean two doesn't count as juggling?