Isis Oracle?

Shushu

So I did sort of binge on getting Oracle decks today, and one of the three I bought is the Isis Oracle. I love the imagery, they seem to speak to me, but the messages and meanings seem so divine, and I do find it hard to connect to everyday thoughts and feelings (like listening to sound or voice, having many names and embracing different selves..).

Does anyone here have that deck? How do they apply it everyday to their emotions and thoughts?

Espeon

Hey there! I think I commented in your thread about beginning with oracles. My advice for bonding with a new Oracle deck is to use it alongside a Tarot/Oracle/Lenormand you're very confident with. Pull a single Isis card and 1-3 cards from the deck you're comfortable with, the 1-3 cards can help give a fresh perspective and perhaps help with immersing yourself more in your new Oracle cards. 😇

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Shushu

Hey there! I think I commented in your thread about beginning with oracles. My advice for bonding with a new Oracle deck is to use it alongside a Tarot/Oracle/Lenormand you're very confident with. Pull a single Isis card and 1-3 cards from the deck you're comfortable with, the 1-3 cards can help give a fresh perspective and perhaps help with immersing yourself more in your new Oracle cards. 😇

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk

Yes, hi! Thank you again for your tips! I can definitely do that, though when it comes to having an oracle card is it more of a grounding card for the three Tarot? What role does it play in the reading? :)

Espeon

Yes, hi! Thank you again for your tips! I can definitely do that, though when it comes to having an oracle card is it more of a grounding card for the three Tarot? What role does it play in the reading? :)
The role of the Oracle card can be whatever you like. But yes, I usually use the single Oracle to tie the reading together and offer general advice on what the Tarot cards are showing. 😀 Have fun!

Shushu

The role of the Oracle card can be whatever you like. But yes, I usually use the single Oracle to tie the reading together and offer general advice on what the Tarot cards are showing. 😀 Have fun!

Thank you! I have been trying that now, and it definitely does bring a new layer of understanding or at least a constant reminder for the querent about a whole situation.