Lenormand deck

Lee

Wow, Catlin, thanks for the link, those are great cards! Do you happen to know if they are in print and available? I would buy them. I looked on German Amazon but didn't find them.

Thanks --
Lee

Helruna

Hi Lee!

Try this link:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3929804050/aeclecticta0a-21/

It's in German though - if you need help with the translation, let me know. ;)

Or search for:

book title:

Lenormand Wahrsagekarten mit astrologischen Symbolen

by: Hildegard Leiding-Heinz, Hildegard Leiding- Heinz

I think that'ts the same Catlin mentioned and are seen on the Tarotwelten site.

Hope it helps.

BB,
Helruna

catlin

Yes, that's the deck! I was sure you guys are gonna to love it.

Lee

Thanks, Helruna and Catlin! I'm going to order it from German Amazon.

Just one little question... that Amazon link is a deck or deck/book set, not just a book, right? (Just to be sure.)

Thanks so much --
Lee

Lee

Well, I ordered this deck from the Amazon link that Helruna provided.

But then I went to the Tarotwelten site that Catlin provided. If you find the deck, and look underneath the pictures, there's a link which if you click it it gives you some text about the deck. It seems to me to say toward the end that there is a small book available for this deck (at least I think it says that -- I'm going from the AtlaVista German-English Translator).

So I cancelled my order. It's just too risky, I have no way of knowing if the Amazon listing is for a deck or a book.

-- Lee

Lee

Okay, I've done some checking on the internet. (Google's "Translate This Page" feature is great!) What I'm finding is that the Amazon.de link above is indeed for a book about the deck (ISBN 3-929-804 05-0), but it doesn't come with the deck. I haven't been able to find any reference on-line to the deck itself. Maybe it's out of print. But it doesn't look like it will be easily obtainable, at least by what I could find.

-- Lee

catlin

Hi Lee,

I placed an order at my local book shop. I will go there today right after work and see what they have sent me, LOL. I'll let you know.

Helruna

Hey! That would be great if you could let us know what you got! I might be interested in this Lenormand deck as well. :D

Looking forward to your message!!

BB,
Helruna

catlin

Ok, folks, big disappointment: When I got to the shop, the only thing they had was the booklet and NOT the cards but at least I found the address of the author and agreed with her that I will directly order from her in case the book store cannot get the cards from another grossist.

Helruna

Darn it! :( So you have to go and write directly to the author to get the Lenormand karten mit astrologischen Symbolen?

Oh boy...

Thank you very much for the information, Catlin! Would you mind sharing the address, or send it via PM?

BB,
Helruna