The faery who was kissed by the pixies.

faunabay

Amashelle said:
When I first saw this card, however many years ago that was, I decided that it was like the last scene of a story. That final chapter when everything is back to normal, and the evil has been driven out, all thanks to this one faery, and the cooperation she got from those around her. They've all worked so hard, and been though so much together that, though they may not have started out as friends, they are now. This is the moment of celebration. In Lord of the Rings, it is Aragorn and Arwen's wedding (I know the story continues after that, but that's naught to do with this card). It is the first time the whole cast of the story has been able to gather together in complete happiness, though still tired and worn and broken from the ordeals they have had to go through together, they find a way to put it all aside and rejoice in the moment of victory and triumph.
Oh that is just lovely!!! I absolutely love your take on this faery card!! :heart:

Sethan

"The faery who was kissed by the Pixies" came yesterday into my live :)
First, I was overwhelmed with all the love and positive energy which radiated from this card.
After looking closley at it, I started to hear the message. Enjoy life with a open heart, and let your rational mind rest for a wile.
The card speaks from letting down the shield we carrie with us, to protect us from getting hurt or making a fool out of ourself. If you look at the faery with the flower in his/her head (reminds me of a dog), you can see how full of love and postive energy he/she is and doese not care what other people/faeries think of himself/herself. The soft pink flower opens the heart chakra, as doese the green tones in the picture. Very heart chakra stimulating it is x_x
The gnome on the left which has his eyes shut, tells us to look with the heart, not the eyes. True things in life are invisible to the eyes and have to be known by wisdom, not the intelect, which only perceives reflective light. His heart chakra is touched by the feary and his upright finger symbolizes knowlege from the intuition (wisdom).
So this card shows us how to develope our intuition. Open your heart and let your feelings flow. The next thing that springs out in the picture is how the Pixies admire the feary. They are giving their love to the faery without conditions and her love/smile reflects on all the others. For me the message is:"Open your heart to other people, plants, animals and the universe seen and unseen, so you will recognize we are all ONE in our diversity."
This is the secret of developing your intuition :) Being open and to see that Love is the only thing that's truely real in this universe.
So if we have a hard time accepting ourself, to love others, we should take some time and call the faery queen Morna to open our heart and to bring down the shield we carrie with us and which prevents us to live life like a child, full and deep (100%).
The cards number is 21, which contains 3 times 7.
777 a very powerfull and spiritual number :) It's fulfillment.
Celebrate yourself, celebrate life and celebrate others.
P.s.Excuse me if I write in "we". Just to let everyone know, this is my personal interpretation. Hope you like it.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

qwaychou

I love this card. It shows me diversity, anti-racism, tolerance. There are so many different kinds of fae here.
I see joy for everyone, cheer, luck and happiness