Your favorite lenormand decks

Bernice

Yes I saw that deck a while ago - I too wish I could buy it. Lovely images.

Bee

LisaW

I've been reading with the Piatnik for quite awhile now, and usually do my daily draws with it; but for readings I seem to lean towards my French Cartomancy deck, it just holds so much charm!
Anyone who sees it becomes intrigued with each card, because of the old fashioned feel to it.

I just love that deck! lol

I worked with the Blue Owl for a long time too, it's a very soft deck - sweet energy.

Lenormand and the Playing cards...2 of the Best! lol
I'm also gaining a very healthy respect for the Oracle Ge cards too. They really tell it like it is!

Emily

My favourite Lenormands are:- LoS Lenormand Oracle Cards and the Mystical Lenormand.

I'm waiting on the Piatnik Lenormand too. But at the moment these are my favourites. :)

Nightgarden

I'm totally in love with my Piatnik Lenormand.

Le Fanu

O fascinating. I was totally taken aback by how much I loved - and love - the Art Nouveau Lenormand. I really can´t explain why, but the boldness of the symbols, the ornate borders and the pastel colours, just work really well.

Also love the Mystical Lenormand and of course the French Cartomancy.

I recently got the White Owl in a trade which Im not too keen on in the flesh but it´s nice to have in my collection for the sake of completeness (it´s easier to have a complete Lenormand collection than a complete tarot collection!) The artwork looks like it was done with dried up felt-tipped pens. Really quite scribbled and ugly.

The Piatnik I find rather dry, but use it as my carrying-around/ toss in my bag Oracle

Emily

My Piatnik Lenormand came - I think my favorites for now will have to be split into two - My favs without the playing cards which would be the LoS Lenormand and the Mystical and my favs with playing cards which would be the French Cartomancy and the Piatnik.

I only have one with verses on the artwork is ok but I'm also holding out for a french verse Lenormand and an English verse one and then my Lenormand collection will be complete. :)