The Grail Tarot: A Templar Vision

.traveller.

Anyone interested in a deeper look at this deck? I was thinking about bringing in outside materials like The New Knighthood: A History of the Order of the Temple by Malcolm Barber, and The Knights Templar, a new history by Helen Nicholson. There is also some interesting resources mentioned in the back of the book that comes with the deck.

And of course, the cards, including such important questions such as "Why is the Brother of Swords riding a wooden horse?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

Mariana

I might be interested... Still in the middle of moving though, at the moment.
Somehow it seems that this deck was eagerly awaited by quite a few people but that you're the only one who has found time to actually get to know the deck enough to still appreciate it when the novelty's over? Such a shame...

.traveller.

Hello there :)
These cards speak to my heart somehow.

It seems I am drawn to unpopular decks :D

AJ

I just got the kit this week and am reading the book. I got an amazing deal on it, but it will be awhile before it get around to using the deck.

Galiana

I've been looking for a deck that would get me out of lurker mode and more involved with this forum. This deck just might be it. I used it for my Sacred Days of Yule spread back in December and was very happy with the results. I have more spiritual reasons for liking this deck as well.

AJ

ah, a deck that turns into a license to join in the fun...a lovely deck indeed!

Anyone can start a study group, PM Sulis for the particulars so she can keep track of the threads.
They start up and some fizzle for awhile and then they go along again. Really, it only takes one of two to form the bones, and it enriched the whole community because your work is there for others to build on.

It is a very unusual deck and deserves time spent.