LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

samantha

Stork
Paths

You can expect decisions about new ways ahead or new decisions to come up.

Q. Will my phd progress go ok?

Ring - Rider

As soon as you get some input (*message* or possibly visit) from someone who is partnering (Ring) you on this then yes.

QU: What is accomplishable in the next 3 months ?

samantha

Ring - Rider

As soon as you get some input (*message* or possibly visit) from someone who is partnering (Ring) you on this then yes.

QU: What is accomplishable in the next 3 months ?

Paths - Diviner

You will either give or receive a reading which will set you in a very different direction from now. It will be pivotal for you

QU: Message from the universe for me ...

zannamarie

QU: Message from the universe for me ...
Dog - Ring - Mice
A commitment with a friend may undergo some problems, but only if you let the friend play a bigger role in your life than is really appropriate. Remember you are the boss of your life. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something of which I should be aware of/take caution of with regards to work/career?

samantha

Dog - Ring - Mice
A commitment with a friend may undergo some problems, but only if you let the friend play a bigger role in your life than is really appropriate. Remember you are the boss of your life. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something of which I should be aware of/take caution of with regards to work/career?

Ship - Rider (base clouds)

There seems to be uncertainty around messages from abroad (or *far away* - I know you live in the US which is vast) ....it could be that they are delayed (so you don't get the information you need at the time you need it) OR that something in the message itself is confusing. I wonder if this is a case of something *getting lost in translation* or a vagueness/lack of clarity in the message - in which case you need to shine a light on something or otherwise *bring something to light* or wait until the clouds part and something necessary *is*brought to light for you .....

QU: Cards for my health whilst I am away in C and V ?

zannamarie

I will keep that in mind. :)

QU: Cards for my health whilst I am away in C and V ?
Fish - Key
These look to be very positive cards. Even though I know Fish usually refers to money, I'm thinking diet might be key for you with regards to health. Make sure you are drinking enough water and eating sparingly and what you do eat is healthy. It will be a good trip for you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice?

Bonny

I will keep that in mind. :)

Fish - Key
These look to be very positive cards. Even though I know Fish usually refers to money, I'm thinking diet might be key for you with regards to health. Make sure you are drinking enough water and eating sparingly and what you do eat is healthy. It will be a good trip for you. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice?

Birds
Lady

Talk to a woman. Caution - Be aware of chatter or gossip about you or about a woman. Or Talk to a female counsellor... bless :)

Q. What am I sending out vibrationslly, romantically to him (c) now?

zannamarie

Q. What am I sending out vibrationslly, romantically to him (c) now?
Key - Crossroads
You are sending the signal that 'decisions need to be made'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would be the best approach for me to finding a new home?

danieljuk

What would be the best approach for me to finding a new home?

Gilded Reverie - Choices
(or roads / paths / crossroads) + Mice

Amusingly the base card is House :) This Choices card shows two beautiful staircases each with their own door. I think along with the Mice card, the best approach is to find the one that is the shortest or quickest, I am not sure if that is the shortest journey from one place or quickest to get in time. Perhaps don't spend a long time letting this eat away from you, go for the quickest choice.

What is the best way of dealing with a difficult situation I am in with my alternative therapist?

Noni

What is the best way of dealing with a difficult situation I am in with my alternative therapist?

Key Sun Oriole

You need to use your intuition, long discussion will provide solution. This situation is based on unfounded worries and can be resolved with a good discussion.

Q. What do I mean to AA now

samantha

Key Sun Oriole

You need to use your intuition, long discussion will provide solution. This situation is based on unfounded worries and can be resolved with a good discussion.

Q. What do I mean to AA now

Mountains - Diviner

I believe AA sees you as a guide (someone with *second sight* or an uncanny ability to know or sense something ....does he realise you are into divination ?) someone who can help him navigate life's problems.

QU: What do I need to know about the next 6 weeks ?