THIRD EYE MOLDAVITE?

celticnoodle

Very interesting, EvaSegovia! Thank you for sharing your experience! I hope you will continue to share your experiences with us here. I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to meditate with these crystals, but I am anxious to do so. I know I'm not physically ready to do so yet--I've been a bit fatigued and so will wait till I feel more rested before trying it--but if this thread is still open, I'll post my experiences too when I do finally meditate with them.

EvaSegovia

Hi CN! Just want you to know I've really enjoyed your input. Not only here, but in other threads as well... I agree with you 100% when it comes to experimenting with crystals when you're feeling fatigued (which I hope is nothing serious in your case). Even if I only had a slight head cold, I sure as heck wouldn't want my head expanding and my ears ringing! All the best to you... Eva

celticnoodle

T.Y. Eva. Its not anything I can't correct in time. its a part of fibromyalgia - so won't ever be 100%, but also I know much of it is from our upcoming move and the soon to occur remodel of the bathroom in the home we will soon be putting on the market. once life settles down, things will be much easier and smoother. :D so, not worried. I need more meditative days and more exercise too! :laugh:

And, many thanks for hte lovely compliment above. :)

EvaSegovia

Just want to add a postscript here: after the initial rubber band around my head/ear buzzing experience, I've been able to use the iolite/moldavite combination without any of these effects. At the same time, I also haven't experienced that beautiful experience of being "Home" either. Pity... But I'm wondering whether all those sensations had to do with the actual unblocking of my 3rd eye??? It's interesting because I do self-Reiki (1st degree only). And the brow and crown chakras have always felt really tight when I placed my hands over them. The brow chakra doesn't feel tight (well, maybe just a little) anymore, but the crown does. Thinking I'd like to do Herkimer/Moldavite on the crown. Need to get a Herkimer 1st.

Indygoflame

A few months ago I purchased a moldavite ring. Shortly thereafter, I began having strange sensations and dreams. The knowledge that came through was crystal clear for me. (Pun intended). I have been wearing a quartz crystal pendant for years. After having sought out its commision to be made with gold, the person gave it to me for free! Crazy right. Years ago, I purchased a rose quartz pendant and a few months later I was pregnant. The same shop where I purchased the moldavite ring, the lady gave me a piece of black tektite. For me that was a telepathy stone. If I held the black tektite and pictured someone in my mind, I would hear from them in a week. I gave some to my friends to have them test it as well witj great results. Black tektite is relatively inexpensive, yet effective. Only draw back is once that link is established between two people using black tektite, its very hard to close it. I also worked with a clear topaz ring which was awesome at manifestation. However, when working with clear topaz you have to be careful of your thoughts and not manifesting any negative thoughts which can lead to unwanted situations. Right now I only wear my clear quartz and moldavite ring and they work very well for me. I sometimes will throw in tigers eye into the mix for enhaced 3rd eye visions. I should note that I'm a jewelry addict to begin with. Lol. But if you can, try playing with black tektite as its not very expensive and yields fast results. The shop where i purchased the ring seems normal by all accounts. However, I felt that the owner and staff may be witches and not in a bad way. I just never had the courage to ask them outright. The moldavite ring was very strong at first and I felt buzzing and light headed for awhile after its purchase. I do feel that out of all the stones, this particular one has blasted my third eye wide open.

EvaSegovia

Hi Indygoflame... I love your post. It sounds like you have a natural affinity with the stones. I had a black tektite some years ago, but never actually worked with it... From what you've said, I'm interested in trying... When you work with it, do you combine it with Moldavite? Or is it a 'stand alone' ? These 2 together, because of their powerful (violent? does anyone have an opinion?) birth, seem like they'd be a real dynamo! On ANY of the chakras! I wonder why I've never considered working with them in tandem... Maybe a matter of timing...

celticnoodle

Just want to add a postscript here: after the initial rubber band around my head/ear buzzing experience, I've been able to use the iolite/moldavite combination without any of these effects. At the same time, I also haven't experienced that beautiful experience of being "Home" either. Pity... But I'm wondering whether all those sensations had to do with the actual unblocking of my 3rd eye??? It's interesting because I do self-Reiki (1st degree only). And the brow and crown chakras have always felt really tight when I placed my hands over them. The brow chakra doesn't feel tight (well, maybe just a little) anymore, but the crown does. Thinking I'd like to do Herkimer/Moldavite on the crown. Need to get a Herkimer 1st.

This is interesting. Thank you for sharing your experience. Please, continue to. I still haven't done this yet, but still plan to--though it may be AFTER the move. :laugh: I am feeling better right now--but just busy sadly.

I do have herkimers. I forget where you live --but IF you get the chance to go to Herkimer NY to mine for your own--do! Its a fun experience. Tiring and dirty work--but oh so exciting too! we went last year for my birthday and we both had such fun! I'll never forget this family of 2 young parents with 4 kids - all under the age of 7 or 8 we guess were there, and the oldest boy found a HUGE herkimer! It honestly was as big as his fist! There was a huge black substance in it--which is not unusual for herkimers, but it was gorgeous anyway. He came running up to me to show me and his parents were a bit taken aback that he did that--as I was a stranger. :laugh: But, he was so excited and I was too for him and esp. at the size of it! What a great experience! Can't wait to go again one day.

celticnoodle

A few months ago I purchased a moldavite ring. Shortly thereafter, I began having strange sensations and dreams. The knowledge that came through was crystal clear for me. (Pun intended).
:laugh: love it! I have to ask though, did you feel any problems with it at first? I have heard (here and elsewhere) of so many people, myself included, having such physical issues with the moldavite at first and having to *build* ourselves up to being in its area.

I have been wearing a quartz crystal pendant for years. After having sought out its commision to be made with gold, the person gave it to me for free! Crazy right.
:thumbsup:
Years ago, I purchased a rose quartz pendant and a few months later I was pregnant.
:) Wow! you seem to have great luck w/crystals!
Perhaps you need to go buy some citrine--(for financial luck!)
The same shop where I purchased the moldavite ring, the lady gave me a piece of black tektite. For me that was a telepathy stone. If I held the black tektite and pictured someone in my mind, I would hear from them in a week. I gave some to my friends to have them test it as well witj great results. Black tektite is relatively inexpensive, yet effective. Only draw back is once that link is established between two people using black tektite, its very hard to close it.
that is SOOO cool!!! :thumbsup:

I also worked with a clear topaz ring which was awesome at manifestation.
wow! what luck you DEFINITELY have with crystals!

However, when working with clear topaz you have to be careful of your thoughts and not manifesting any negative thoughts which can lead to unwanted situations. Right now I only wear my clear quartz and moldavite ring and they work very well for me. I sometimes will throw in tigers eye into the mix for enhaced 3rd eye visions. I should note that I'm a jewelry addict to begin with. Lol.
:laugh: you and me both! I once worked for a well known jewelry store. worked htere for years. I have the jewelry to show it too! :D Now, I hardly ever wear any of it. or much of it.
But if you can, try playing with black tektite as its not very expensive and yields fast results. The shop where i purchased the ring seems normal by all accounts.
I think I have this crystal already tbh. however, I will be buying more too! Visiting my friend who owns a new age shop--and I always buy things from her when there. usually crystals. :D
However, I felt that the owner and staff may be witches and not in a bad way. I just never had the courage to ask them outright. The moldavite ring was very strong at first and I felt buzzing and light headed for awhile after its purchase. I do feel that out of all the stones, this particular one has blasted my third eye wide open.
very cool!

I have to say, you are a very interesting lady, Indygoflame. :) I enjoy all the posts by you that I've found so far! :D

Indygoflame

Hi EvaSegovia. I haven't worked with Black tektite For awhile now and my moldavite ring is my most recent acquisition. However, I'm almost always wearing my quartz crystal which has been with me for over 11 years. I never thought to really even consider if its effects were enhanced from combining it with other stones. I can say that my friends who tried the black tektite experiment were not huge jewelry buffs. I presented a few stones to one friend to choose from and she could tell which one I had already been working with. Lol. I think using the tektite with moldavite would definitely be more powerful as they are both tektites formed from meteor impacts. I'm so glad you enjoyed my post as I sometimes feel like the rambler. Lol.

Hi Indygoflame... I love
your post. It sounds like you have a natural affinity with the stones. I had a black tektite some years ago, but never actually worked with it... From what you've said, I'm interested in trying... When you work with it, do you combine it with Moldavite? Or is it a 'stand alone' ? These 2 together, because of their powerful (violent? does anyone have an opinion?) birth, seem like they'd be a real dynamo! On ANY of the chakras! I wonder why I've never considered working with them in tandem... Maybe a matter of timing...

Indygoflame

Hi Celticnoodle. Looking back now, I definitely did experience a strange occurance shortly after purchasing my moldavite ring. I was lying on the couch in between being half awake and half sleep when I felt a buzzing sensation throughout my body. I also heard an extremely loud roaring that seemed to fill the room, almost like a jet engine. During this time I remember uttering the words " I hear you". Have no clue who or what I was hearing exactly. I never put the two together until just now.

I definitely need to invest in some citrine for my finances asap. I always wondered if it made a difference if it was a natural citrine as most of them are heat treated amethyst. But who am I to question it, if it works, it works. Had I worked in a jewelry store, I would be like a kid in a candy shop. Lol. I'm so glad that you enjoyed my post and that I found a place to share all of my many left field interest.

:laugh: love it! I have to ask though, did you feel any problems with it at first? I have heard (here and elsewhere) of so many people, myself included, having such physical issues with the moldavite at first and having to *build* ourselves up to being in its area.

:thumbsup: :) Wow! you seem to have great luck w/crystals!
Perhaps you need to go buy some citrine--(for financial luck!) that is SOOO cool!!! :thumbsup:

wow! what luck you DEFINITELY have with crystals!

:laugh: you and me both! I once worked for a well known jewelry store. worked htere for years. I have the jewelry to show it too! :D Now, I hardly ever wear any of it. or much of it. I think I have this crystal already tbh. however, I will be buying more too! Visiting my friend who owns a new age shop--and I always buy things from her when there. usually crystals. :D very cool!

I have to say, you are a very interesting lady, Indygoflame. :) I enjoy all the posts by you that I've found so far! :D