"Who's Who" for Aeclectic personae

Astra

Ann Cass

Creator of the WorldTree Tarot (and I wouldn't have finished it without Aeclectic's resources!)

Available through the Tarot Garden, Amazon.com, and my website in regular and mini-sizes (shameless plug).

Hopefully, I'll be back working on art and more cards by the end of the year - I have this incredible urge to try a horse deck. (cat decks are wonderful, but horses have always been my passion - impossible to keep one in a city apartment, though)

Simone

My full name is Simone Roeder :D

Okay... do I dare? as I am still unsure if ever I am going to finish and publish the

I feel a bit like an imposter seeing all the accomplished artists here!

And Oakie, do I out you or will you do it yourself? })

Leo62

Wow all these talented people...

Well *peeps out of closet* my real name is Kay Stopforth and I did create an oracle deck a few years ago called the Universe Cards, using some of the wonderful images from the Hubble Space Telescope.

It's still around, as I was gratified to find out yesterday from someone on the forum...

Since then, I've gone back to first principles and begun learning to write fiction...but I suspect there may be another tarot book in me...sometime ;)

Keep 'em coming - I know there's more of you out there...:)

cormac

wow -- ms. greer i'm currently reading your (and tom little) 'Understanding the Tarot Court' book -- thanks to you both :) -- it is a great help to a novice like me :) -- your 'Tarot for Your Self' is in my short list of books to get :)

and leo i know that deck :) -- congratulations -- certainly one of the most beautiful decks i've come across :)

and simone please finish the deck :) -- i really like the style and look of it -- deceptively simple is perhaps the term i'd use for it :) -- really neat stuff you have so far

Vadella

:)

Congratulations you guys!!! :) Thank you so much for all your hard work, dedication and talents! They are all well appreciated! I think I am going to go pass out now. haha It's just awesome to actually see the people who inspire you, instead of wondering where and who they are. Keep them coming!! I need more info! I'm a "Learn-hog" and I can't help myself.

Vad

Little Baron

cormac said:
wow -- ms. greer i'm currently reading your (and tom little) 'Understanding the Tarot Court' book -- thanks to you both :) -- it is a great help to a novice like me :)

I agree. This book, as I have mentioned in other threads, was the one that really helped me crack the Marseille Court.

LB

OakDragon

Simone said:
My full name is Simone Roeder :D

Okay... do I dare? as I am still unsure if ever I am going to finish and publish the

I feel a bit like an imposter seeing all the accomplished artists here!

And Oakie, do I out you or will you do it yourself? })

})

My name is Brian Graham and I am writing a poem to go with each of Simone's cards for the companion book she is writing for it. WHEN we are finished, there will be a poem for each of the 78 cards. *nudge nudge* ;)

rota

Robin Ator

Responsible for the Ator Tarot and the International Icon Tarot.

In regular life, I work in commercial animation, and I'm currently working on a new set of cards tentatively titled 'Tarot of the American West'.

++++++++

earth en lady

WOW I feel honoured to be in such great company ,Thanks everyone for all your great works :)
Astra if you make a horse tarot it would shoot to the top of my wish list ,such power ,intelligence and joy to be found in a horse...
Thanks
earth en lady