Tree Tarot (In Progress)

MysticalMoose

Iv just had a look at all the cards done so far & am drooling...they are just awesomely beautiful ~ those trees have such emotion in them :) They look stunning with that tiny black border... I wouldnt like to see those trees trapped within a white or coloured border..Id love to see them either as they look on the scans or with no border at all so they can reach out to each other within a spread! Im so excited to see the next cards. Thank You so much for sharing them with us!! :D:D:D

:love: MM

GryffinSong

I'm pretty new here, and have just found your tree deck. Simply stunning!!! I love your light, whimsical way with trees. I'm delighted by the colors. So far I love the World card the best (have looked at wands and a few majors), and am off to peruse the rest.

Bravo, and I hope you publish so we can all have a chance to buy this lovely deck!!! :D

Radhemily

I love this! Such light, happy artwork, and I just adore trees. I would love to try to read with this deck. :)

Anam Cara

Adriayna, your Tree Tarot is lovely!!
Your use of color is enchanting
and I really like how you've incorporated
spirals into the images...beautiful!

I have a dear friend who is an arborist
and master gardner...I'll HAVE to get this
deck for her once it's published! (and of
course, one for me too!! ;))

Thank you for keeping us posted on your progress!
:heart:cara

MistressNatasha

Amazing!

That is so beautiful! I'm not a big tree person, myself, but I love your deck! It doesn't seem to have that stern feeling; it seems more inviting. I must say that I love The Devil! The Raven makes me think of Edgar Allan Poe's poem. :p Good luck finishing it up! I can't wait to see the end result!

~Mistress Natasha

nicky

The cards are so lovely and you can tell they are so well thought out.

Great job! I look forward to seeing the entire deck :)

Nicole

GreenMoonBeam

Better late than never to find the thread. WOW is the word. I can tell it is a
labor of love. I wish you all the best as you complete the deck.

The Devil is magnificent.

swanpetal

I just looked at your trees as well..... wow! They're beautiful! I like your swirly style as well.

missycab

Beautiful, just beautiful!!!

Love the deck!!! The Hermit and the Moon are my favourites!!!

You're doing a great job! :thumbsup:

greycats

Your deck is enchanting--

Hi Adriayna,

I've been watching your deck for a while now even though I haven't up till now posted any comments. I've thought about a tree deck myself, but my imagination (let alone my artistic skills) doesn't even come close to yours. :)

IMO, the thing that's particularly striking about your work is that you use your observations about what happens to trees out in the wild, so to speak, in your art. So there's a natual quality in many of the cards despite the obvious artistic skill.

The one exception is The Devil. The card reminded me of some pictures I've seen of trees destroyed by plant parasites, particularly the Strangler Fig, except that your tree had chains instead of strangling vines.

Anyway, the same sort of thing happens to human beings who support parasites. It's just a thought you might consider if you're still tweaking the card.

I've really enjoyed watching your work as the deck develops and can hardly wait to see what comes next. ;)