The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

Le Fanu

emmsma said:
Well, OK - but if you get stuck, please consider my deck. If you can't fill the deck, please call on me.

Its the only way I could take part in this. I never get extra cards with my decks. EVER!
If you don't like it, offer it up as a gift in trading to someone who's down on their luck and can't buy a deck! Then I can put the Papus tarot card I've yet to insert, in your name! Then you can take part!

Oddity

Le Fanu said:
Satori hasn't got back to us yet but - by my understanding - she had an Emperor. If she gets back to us, and the answer's positive, the Majors too will be officially closed. We're getting nearer!

If that doesn't work out, I have an Emperor from the Fergus Hall Tarot of the Witches sitting here. He's looking so pretty in his purple dress, and he's got a very manly moustache with the cutest little bows and ribbons. ;)

But then the Queen of Coins of the same deck needs to move out...

Le Fanu

Ok.. let's hang on... I'm not sure if I understood Satori's post correctly!

emmsma

Le Fanu said:
If you don't like it, offer it up as a gift in trading to someone who's down on their luck and can't buy a deck! Then I can put the Papus tarot card I've yet to insert, in your name! Then you can take part!

That is in the back of my mind, but I can't afford to ship anything til I get paid again.

I will go make start the Gifting Post. :)

Thanks Le Fanu.

nicky

I can donate all four Princes from the Thoth as well as Knight of Cups, Knight of Wands and Princess of Cups. I'm not sure what you want to put them under with the RSW type list you have going but take whatever you want from me :)

FYI- they are the 5 1/2 by 3 1/2 size.

Celice

gregory said:
If someone is going to post in adverts it had better be LeFanu, I think.... One controller, not hundreds.

Yeah I figured le Fanu would be the one to do it. But it's really coming along, only 21 more cards left! We might not need to advertise.

Briar Rose

I have spare cards;

LS Dragon ; Knight of Swords
LS Dragon ; 5 of Wands
LS Dragon ; 7 of Cups
LS ; Knight of Pentacles (the deck has gold foil)
Aquarian ; 4 of Pentacles
Tarot of Dreams; King of Cups
LS ; 10 of Cups (same deck with gold foil and non-illustrated pips)
LS Dragon ; 6 of Cups
LS Dragon ; 9 of Wands
LS Dragon ; The Emperor

Please let me know if these are acceptable, and where I can send them.

I think the swords might be filled? Let me know when the list is updated, and I can look through my pile of cards again.

gregory

Only one card from each deck I believe..... But - looking good....

Le Fanu

Briar Rose said:
Please let me know if these are acceptable, and where I can send them.

I think the swords might be filled? Let me know when the list is updated, and I can look through my pile of cards again.
List updated! Yes Briar Rose, your contributions are great! Very useful. Only after we have all cards accounted for will I ask people to start sending them out (I won't even begin to think what we'll do if any get lost in the post!) I'm curious about this LoS Gold deck. I've put your Knight of Pentacles in the list. Any idea what it is? Can you describe the backs?

I wonder if it is this or this or this or this? Any clues from the style of these decks??

And we're missing the Knight of Swords, so Swords not quite complete yet...

Nicky, thank you for your wonderful offer, but we 're trying to use only one of each deck and the Thoth is represented by the Chariot. I think gregory said she had the Chariot from the LoS Egyptian Tarot, but I've already contributed the 9 of Cups from this deck, so there is a knock-on effect! Thanks for the offer. Look behind the sofa! Maybe you'll find a card from another deck ;)

ETA; only 18 to go!

Elven

I have for you ..

Marseilles ... just trying to identify the deck for you ...

Emperor
Page of Wands
6 of Cups
4 of Pentacles