Giant Rider-Waite

Emily

Like Carla, I find the images and colouring sharp and clear, there isn't any blurring or fuzziness. But I'd also like to see the newer, better printing - especially if the thick laminate has gone. :)

Tiddles

LOVE it! I have the printed in China edition and use different cards as a 'vision board' type of thing on my refrigerator/ over my bed/ wherever to help invoke the energy of that card. I am currently in the 2 of Wands and The Magician mode right now and have those cards in multiple places, including computer desk top. I carry miniature sizes in my back pocket to remind myself of my current goals and to stay focused.
I love the cards , but they are too hard to shuffle for readings and I never bought them with the intention of using them for that anyway. I see no issues with sharpness/ clarity.

Richard

Here is a scan of the giant Fool alongside the standard Fool.

Attachments

• giant.jpg
    giant.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 217

rwcarter

Like Carla, I find the images and colouring sharp and clear, there isn't any blurring or fuzziness. But I'd also like to see the newer, better printing - especially if the thick laminate has gone. :)

You can see comparisons of the Hermit, Hierophant and KnCups from each of the USG printings of the RWS here.

Amanda

You can see comparisons of the Hermit, Hierophant and KnCups from each of the USG printings of the RWS here.

I like the cards on the left.
Except I do think I like the coloring of the middle Knight of Cups better than the one on the left.
But I definitely like the old lettering.

Amanda

I think I may finally be getting around to buying this, I'm just wondering if anyone knows what exactly I would be getting from Amazon right about now? I like more of a matte finish on my cards; I had a standard RWS that was printed in Italy and I didn't like the glossy finish.