Who's all interested?

vhrsn

Hi Ravenne,
Thanks for posting, and for getting back to us so quickly (refering to all who's on now).
I just did a reading here in the A.T reading exchange forum.
It went very well.
All the best,
Veronica

Moonson

i don't know if i'm too late to join, but i'm a new member here on AT. Only could post today.
I'm new to tarot and i'm waiting for my "Robin Wood" deck, it should arrive soon, that's why i would like to join the group.

Ravenne

Hello!

Glad to see yet another member :) I joined a few months ago, shortly after I got my R. Wood deck in and I love it! This forum has helped me a lot to find info, but also to get more connected to tarot in general and my Robin Wood deck.
I have noticed that the Robin Wood section of the forum has gone reasonably quiet. As I'm still learning and using R Wood, I'm glad to see someone else appear on the scene!

Warm wishes

Ravenne

Moonson

yes, "this section of the forum is reasonably quiet"!! Comparing to other sections... :(

I hope it gets busyer (is this a word?!), because now that i have my R.W.(yay!) deck i'm eager to "dive" in it and learn

"come out, come out, wherever you are..." :)

Ravenne

Hi Moonson

Well, if you feel like sharing your feelings and experiences, I'm happy to share mine. If there's some movement here, maybe other people feel compelled to join in :)

Byeee

Ravenne

Moonson

i've posted my thoughts, views and interpretation about the Fool and the Magician. All i got for now. Will post more. Next step will be the High Priestess.

Would like to know what you think.
And maybe a correction if i'm wrong!!

Ravenne

Hi Moonson,
I've posted my findings on the Fool and Magician too. It helps me a lot to do the MA cards. I have done them before, but I couldn't work out a number of them. Going through them again might help a lot :)
I'll see what I can come up with on the High Priestess and post it.

Byee

Ravenne

Moonson

i've seen your posts Ravenne, Thx for sharing your view!

Ravenne

Hi Moonson
Well, I'm truly glad that you started me off with the cards again, because now I'm finally working on the Major Arcana cards. I've done them before, but I had, and still have, great difficulty with many of them. I find them so much harder to grasp than the suits!
When I was working on the suits, I went quite fast and I could finish a suit in an afternoon or a day and still go to great depth. Now I need a day or more for just 1 MA card!
I'm trying to keep up, but it will take some time!

Byeee

Ravenne

Moonson

Hi Ravenne!

Hehe.. that's nice! It's good to have diferent points of view.
I've seen your views about the "High Priestess" and "the Emperor", and it really helped me with some things i haven't seen.
I'm taking notes! :)

Hope more ppl join us!