Astrology and prediction of time of death?

AquarianGoddess

Does this mean that I should forget completely about astrology helping me on in life and turn to other sources? (Because of the uncertainty of my hour of birth?) Or is there still some measure of accuracy? Or not enough to be worthwhile?

Diana,

If you're interested, there's a process called Chart Rectification where an astrologer can figure out what time you were born by going back over five to seven events of your life (i.e., marriage, babies, divorce, a windfall, death of a parent, etc.) Additionally considered is what you look like (literally), Libra ascendants usually have dimples and very pretty faces, Sagg ascendants usually have long legs, Leo ascendants, a big mame of hair, Gemini's, tall and thin, Scorpio's, a mystifying look, etc.

You would need to choose someone who is VERY experienced in rectifying a chart as it's very complicated.

I attended a class on rectifying where the astrologer asked for a volunteer from the audience (she knew her birth time but he did not) and rectifed her chart to within 15 minutes of her birth. Astounding!

You can still gain a good reading without the exact time, but it does add much more insight if you have it.

AG

jade

i had someone try to do a rectification for my hubby, but she really had a hard time with it.

i would have liked to have been in that class!

in light,
jade

Diana

This rectification business sounds very interesting. But even if I found someone very experienced, what proof would I have that the work has been done correctly? I'm asking this because I would actually very much like to get this rectification done, but don't want to go around for the rest of my life with the wrong conclusions.

AquarianGoddess

Diana, there really isn't any "proof" per say that can be ascertained from a rectification other than the reading should be clearer and forecasts a little more accurate. However, there are NEVER any guarantees with any type of astrology.

However, when the astrologer goes back over a chart after an event, usually he/she can find the culprit (planet). Still, rectifications are very complex so choose someone who has a lot of experience in this area.

Diana

Thanks so much for all the advice given here. I know now where I stand. I will now just wait and see if my need grows sufficient enough to seek for an experienced and honest astrologer. I'll just listen to my heart. After all, perhaps there is a reason why I don't know the hour of my birth - there is perhaps a purpose behind this.

Kind greetings and thanks.