Really Good YouTube Tarot Readers?

Citrin

Dont forget Kelly-Ann Maddox at the Four Queens! Tea and Tarot on Saturdays is a good watch and she's just all round awesome and a self professed "tarot nerd"

Oh yes, I'm a huge fan of Kelly-Ann! :) (Off topic but I purchased her shadow work reading the other week and ooooh my she is so freaking amazing! Just had to mention that...). I'm just really sure that she doesn't actually do readings on her channel? For clients at least? And that's what the thread starter wanted to see, so that's why I never mentioned Kelly-Ann. :)

JackofWands

One reader who comes to mind is Polyphonic Tarot. Not all of his videos are client readings (nor are all of his readings posted as videos), but every now and then, with a client's consent, he'll put a CC reading on YouTube or something. I always enjoy watching him read.

Aside from that, I can't think of too many people who put client readings online, for the reasons Nisaba mentioned. A Broom and the Moon does oracle card readings, but it has been a long time since that channel's been active, and I don't know if or when she's coming back.

Nemia

Yes, I also like Polyphonic's videos, especially the instructional ones (although he has sometimes little mix-ups of astrological attributions - or are my astrology attributions rusty?). He is very intelligent and I like to see how his head works. He is also absolutely diligent and when he says something, there's a reason for it. No cliches to fill time etc.

Some tarot video channels are pretty horrible. I didn't decide until now whether the girl who called the Thoth "seriously fugly" was serious or just pulling our legs in grand style... :-D

Enlightenment23

The ones I've seen doing readings on YouTube are pretty amateurish. I got tired of looking for someone who could do a real thorough job of a reading. Mostly it's just "this card means this and that card means that" instead of an actual reading.

Like nisaba says, the real pro's probably wouldn't do a reading on there for a client because it would violate the sitter's privacy. And it would also be egotistical, in my opinion. There are lots of people, though, who get a deck of cards, memorize some keywords and then set up shop. I always wonder how long they'll really last.

The people who can really teach others about Tarot are the book authors and some of the deck creators but they're so busy doing what they do for their living with Tarot that they probably don't have the time and energy to youtube.

You're right. They are pretty amateurish. And I've surpassed the stage of card meanings and I was wondering if I could learn something new from someone who can deduct card meanings in a more "advanced" manner if you will.

Can't find any.

And actually, I've checked out your recent threads on the Reading Exchanges -- and I've read em all. And as I've mentioned to you before, I was slightly saddened I haven't checked your thread out sooner. Not to blow smoke up your arse, but it was exactly what I was looking for in terms of getting a precocious outlook on the cards.

Hopefully I can find more of your threads in the archives.

Grizabella

I did some brainstorming for awhile on how to make my exchange threads easier to figure out. I used to find the exchanges hard to figure out sometimes when I was newer. I think I may start posting photos of the spread in time but right now I'm busy getting ready to move so I'm just keeping it simple.

Ace of Stars

Daily Tarot Girl (Kate) does weekly readings using 3 cards (and sometimes one card). I think she generally uses a format like this card is for Mon. - Tues, this one for Wed. - Thurs., and this one for the weekend -- so it probably won't show weaving the cards together a whole lot, but she does do it a bit in summarizing the week. She's good!

Also, Marcus Katz has a 2-part video class called "Celtic Cross Unpacked" where, if I remember correctly, he goes through an actual reading.

The Happy Squirrel

Dont forget Kelly-Ann Maddox at the Four Queens! Tea and Tarot on Saturdays is a good watch and she's just all round awesome and a self professed "tarot nerd"

I don't know about reading for clients on YouTube..... But, I second this. She appears to have one of the most solid background I know. A combination of profound life experience, with a lot of self education and reading of books and other knowledge sources, secure sense of identity and self, real compassion for people, and great ability to connect and communicate.

Another YouTube er to check out is Scarlet Moon. He has recently split his channel into two. One focuses on tarot and astrology, and the other focuses on magic (magick?).

Another reader who I feel has good use of her intuition is Rock and Roll Prophetess.

I think it is possible to learn from general readings such as hers, and others.

The Happy Squirrel

I forgot to mention "Veroosh Tarot".

But as the ones I mentioned before, this pertains to general reading (not individual, actual, client)

The Happy Squirrel

One reader who comes to mind is Polyphonic Tarot.

Thanks for this. I really like his card by card videos.

He reminds of Swamiji Nisarg and his YouTube pipe smoking clips of the Tarot card by card.