Powerful questions to ask...?

Citrin

I bought an e-zine from The Four Queens etsy shop a while back and I loved that she had listed 10 "power questions" that she recommends everyone asking the cards at one time. For example I asked one of those questions a couple of nights ago: "What do I have in my life to feel grateful about right now?" and drew 3 cards. It was such a positive, nice, reading that really did made me feel thankful and happy! :) And really a question everyone can benefit from asking every now and then, right?

So I was wondering if you guys have more questions like that, that you feel would benefit most readers asking the cards? Just those "important" questions ya know, when you feel like getting into something deeper than the usual "What should I be aware of at work right now?"... ;)

laurence

I don't know what she listed among the 10 powerful question, but to me It would be:

What do I need to let go of?

Citrin

I don't know what she listed among the 10 powerful question, but to me It would be:

What do I need to let go of?

Yeah I'm away from home so I couldn't remember more of them haha.

That is also an important one you got there. :) And also; what do I need to let in?

RaaD

Every question you can bare the answer is powerful question. Throughout the years i noticed one thing. Almost every client i had for a reading thinks that ill give him a magical solution to its problems through the cards and he does not need to do anything. I mean the client want me to say to him how the problem will desolve by itself. They are not ready for the answer, because the outcome is in our own hands. The cards just gives suggestions.

Citrin

RaaD: Yeah I think that is a common problem; people thinking they will get all answers on a silver platter and they can just lean back and "watch the magic happen" ya know...

Now I'm at home and can share a couple of more questions FourQueens brought up:

- What do I have to contribute to the world?

- Where is my energy wasted and where would it be better invested?

I wrote this thread ´cause I felt like it really helped me when I started to think about WHAT I am asking the cards. For a long time I was just doing readings on "What will happen during the coming week?" and similar everyday-questions. And I love those readings! The answers help me a lot in my everyday life.

BUT... When asking those BIG questions I feel like the cards truly helped me on the inside. I guess I often pick up my cards when I have a problem or want to improve something... But asking "What do I have to be grateful of right now?" is so packed with positive energy! Those readings have affected me on a deeper level I believe. :)

jean bosco

I just watched a video on youtube, that is an "interview with Sasha Graham" (awesome conversation btw). They also talked about powerful questions and Sasha Graham said she liked the question:
- What can I do - right now in this moment - that will bring me pleasure and also positively impact my future?

I like that one!

Marirowana

BUT... When asking those BIG questions I feel like the cards truly helped me on the inside. I guess I often pick up my cards when I have a problem or want to improve something... But asking "What do I have to be grateful of right now?" is so packed with positive energy! Those readings have affected me on a deeper level I believe. :)

Thank you for saying that, it inspired me! For some reason I was a bit stuck in the thought that I couldn't to a reading for myself because I didn't have a problem to ask clarification about (not complaining, but... :D).
I love this thread, because I like those 'positive energy' questions!

My favourite: What blocks me from becoming the best version of myself I can possibly be?

OaksWhispering

This is provably a lazy answer, but there is a site called Thought Questions which has you asking yourself (or others) thought provoking questions. Some of them would be really great for asking the cards.

seedcake

I've never thought to ask cards such questions. When I get time it's a must to do. So inspiring. Thank you guys for pointing it out.

Funk3

I asked the Tarot, what do I need to learn?

My mind was blown, mainly because I wanted to learn