Damaged tarot card

Buccas

I keep my tarot cards in my handbag in a silk case. Today I took them out and one of the cards, only one, The Fool, was sort of cut straight on the bottom. It was weird. Like someone used a bladder to cut it. What could this mean? Do u think my cards are trying to send me a message? Thank u.

Grizabella

If they're trying to send you a message, it would probably be not to carry them in your handbag in a bag. Maybe you can find a box or a sturdier case to put them in when you're going to carry them with you. :)

Welcome to AT! I don't remember seeing any other members from South Africa. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Madelyn

Well, I don't like reading into things that far. But if you were to, I would say maybe because the fool means "being a fool, too many luxuries, stop being in a rush, ect." in most decks, that maybe its telling you to cut something out of your life connected to those things? Maybe a luxury that you no longer need, or someone acting like a fool around you. Thats just my input c: Hello!