Your Dream Tarot Collection

Audelia

I recently treated myself to a deck that has been on my "must have" list for years (Victorian Romantic) and I finally feel as if my collection is on it's way. But it got me thinking about tarot collections (the effort we put into searching for those "must have" decks).

So I'm curious...

If money was no object and you could easily get your hands on the decks in question, what would your dream tarot collection look like?

greatdane

Exactly as it is.....with the addition of....

the first edition SILVER Bohemian Gothic :). But I really don't LONG for this deck, it's just if you're asking what would be my dream collection, I really have it if that deck was added. I am actually very satisfied with what I have now though.

swedishfish612

I'm actually pretty content with what I have, but I'd love to add the Maat and Journey to Egypt!

nisaba

If money was no object and you could easily get your hands on the decks in question, what would your dream tarot collection look like?

Gregory's.

rwcarter

Gregory's.
That was MY answer!!!!! :mad: My dream tarot collection is gregory's along with the space to store it all AND access it all AND know where everything is!

Barring that, my dream collection would include the extremely HTF decks listed in my Wish List.

OaksWhispering

Mine, plus the Wild Unknown. and Phantasmagoric theater, which I have a hunch would be helpful for my dream interpretations. But mostly Wild Unknown.

It really is too bad I am saving every penny to replace my camera! Must stay strong.

gregory

That was MY answer!!!!! :mad: My dream tarot collection is gregory's along with the space to store it all AND access it all AND know where everything is!
The last I can help with. Pay my airfare, gimme accommodation for a week or so, and a lappie to set up a database and you too....

Marirowana

I feel that -in theory- I can do with my current 2 decks in my collection.

BUT :D if money, space and ideals were not an issue, I would instantly buy the Tarot of Trees, the Ma'at, Sacred Isle, Herbal tarot... Well maybe even the original RWS, because why not!

I'd probably slowly buy my whole wishlist.

Edit: I'll add the Katalin Szegedi Tarot and Cheimonette tarot, those are on top of the list now!

Le Fanu

My collection as it is - perhaps minus the ones I can't get rid of (cue the pleading PMs) - but with Pams ABC and D all in a lovely row on the bookshelf. The Pam B I already have could be my working deck.