Horary Wheel of Fortune

pageofswords9110

Like is it a good environment to be in while having to go to school as well? That's what the 6th house would be focusing on.

Working environment and financial gains

pageofswords9110

Your job is related to 5th house matters?

This isn't my current job it's a job I was offered. I would be a youth counselor for abused children

Sharla

So I asked....Will sharla become pregnant int he next 6 months (by end of April 2017)? -Hope okay to ask in this manner for you-

So
1st house = Libra = venus= you
Libra original ruler of 2nd house = diet

Venus is in 6th house detriment.
6th house is our lower belly, intestines, & bowels.
it is also house of illness and misfortune.
6th is 2nd from 5th....so possibly oral medication.

5th ruler is virgo=Mercury
Virgo is the original ruler of 6th house.

Jupiter which is the planet that shows men who stick by our side (vs Mars men) or children.
Jupiter is conjunct with Sun. When conjunct it will indicate something not being seen.

7th house has Saturn in it...so if you are doing the traditional route of getting pregnant than delays and obstacles in your relationship with another man might be present or maybe he's not fertile enough.

Moon is in 5th house...so I do truly believe you are desiring a child or wanting children during this time period.

6th house and 1st house are both ruled by Venus.

5th lord in 5th house...I would think is a good sign...that children can very well happen. We have rahu in 5th house...which is sometimes connected to drugs or excess if we took knowledge from vedic astrology.
(something could be excessive pertaining to what is need to get pregnant)
5th is the sex house too as well as theaters, parties, and sports.

There is no aspect between you(venus) and Mercury(5th lord)
There is no aspect between you(venus) and Jupiter (karaka of children)
Jupiter has a separating sextile with Saturn. Sextiles are the maybe in relationships. +/- sign for sextiles I am starting to approach it as maybe yes or maybe no...with it because a separating (-) then I will say it's a maybe but leaning on the no side. Whoever you plan on trying to have babies with he may be in his upper ages and he is not as fertile or he's just not the most fertile man out here.

Overall....I am seeing this as a NO, I think there might be health issues that get in the way of getting pregnant...it could be that you will not be sexually active during those time periods, your diet is affecting you negatively, or you are/will be on certain medicines that don't help your prospect.

Chart attached.

Hi cosmicbeing ive just been referring back to this chart you did for me, and im not sure if im looking at it wrong or your reading it differently to me, but you say my 1st house is libra and im seeing it as Taurus. ?

CosmicBeing

Hi cosmicbeing ive just been referring back to this chart you did for me, and im not sure if im looking at it wrong or your reading it differently to me, but you say my 1st house is libra and im seeing it as Taurus. ?

Meant Taurus...not Libra. Taurus is the original ruler of 2nd house.

Venus is still debilitated.

CosmicBeing

I accept my question: is CP the right job for me to work while I'm in school ?
10/15/2016 @ 2:58pm Location P

Ascendant is Aquarius = Saturn
Saturn is delays, set back, long progression, something old, long time, etc.
Saturn sits in 10th house under Sagittarius.
There could be delays with your career.

6th house is ruled by Moon.
Moon sits in 2nd house Conjunct with Uranus

So the work environment may have a lot of disruptions to your savings, Earnings, finances, etc.

10th house ruler is Scorpio = Mars
Mars is in 12th house under Capricorn (exalted)
12th is loss, imprisonment, hospitals, secrets, institutions, suffering.

Saturn (you) makes an applying trine to Moon (6th lord)
Could be showing the work environment described with easily occur.

Saturn makes no aspects with Mars (10th lord), but Saturn sits in 10th house...so does show career is on your mind or is important.

Mars (10th lord) makes an applying square to Moon (6th lord)
So there will be trouble/obstacles/hardship pertaining to this jobs work environment.

Jupiter (2nd lord) is in opposition with Moon (6th lord)
Opposition is separation, conflict.
I don't think your finances will work well with this environment.

Jupiter (2nd lord) is applying square to Mars (10th lord)
So there will be financial obstacles with career.

This all points to that this job is not going to be right for you as you go to school. They may not pay enough money, they may not hire you, or something else. But all points to financial issues from this job. 2nd lord has bad aspects with 10th and 6th lord....and 10th lord doesn't sit in the most pleasant houses.

Hope this was helpful!

pageofswords9110

10/15/2016 @ 2:58pm Location P

Ascendant is Aquarius = Saturn
Saturn is delays, set back, long progression, something old, long time, etc.
Saturn sits in 10th house under Sagittarius.
There could be delays with your career.

6th house is ruled by Moon.
Moon sits in 2nd house Conjunct with Uranus

So the work environment may have a lot of disruptions to your savings, Earnings, finances, etc.

10th house ruler is Scorpio = Mars
Mars is in 12th house under Capricorn (exalted)
12th is loss, imprisonment, hospitals, secrets, institutions, suffering.

Saturn (you) makes an applying trine to Moon (6th lord)
Could be showing the work environment described with easily occur.

Saturn makes no aspects with Mars (10th lord), but Saturn sits in 10th house...so does show career is on your mind or is important.

Mars (10th lord) makes an applying square to Moon (6th lord)
So there will be trouble/obstacles/hardship pertaining to this jobs work environment.

Jupiter (2nd lord) is in opposition with Moon (6th lord)
Opposition is separation, conflict.
I don't think your finances will work well with this environment.

Jupiter (2nd lord) is applying square to Mars (10th lord)
So there will be financial obstacles with career.

This all points to that this job is not going to be right for you as you go to school. They may not pay enough money, they may not hire you, or something else. But all points to financial issues from this job. 2nd lord has bad aspects with 10th and 6th lord....and 10th lord doesn't sit in the most pleasant houses.

Hope this was helpful!
Thank you for the reading. I actually should've canceled it as I decided that I wouldn't be able to take the job in the end. There's a training I wouldn't be able to attend because of school. Also the pay wasn't worth missing school and possibly falling behind to attend the training

CosmicBeing

Thank you for the reading. I actually should've canceled it as I decided that I wouldn't be able to take the job in the end. There's a training I wouldn't be able to attend because of school. Also the pay wasn't worth missing school and possibly falling behind to attend the training

Looks like that aligned with the chart. :) Thanks for the feedback.