Changing Tendencies in Birth Chart, is it Possible?

YDM42

Natal Chart Rectification: http://astro-app.net/apps-rectification.php?lang=EN

So forever and a day I have had my birth time as one time while trying to verify it, on this page it kept telling me that it was not the correct time (I got the time from my mother verbally) suffice it to say I am very disappointed. I shouldn't be but I am. This site gave me a different birth time i put it in and wow. I can hardly believe that a chart could be so accurate

Now that I see it in writing it's crazy accurate, and now I am wondering how to correct some of the tendencies that I do not like in my birth chart? Is is possible?

CosmicBeing

Think anyone can correct behavior they don't want. But takes an active will.

But even if you change your behaviors I don't think it will change your chart...I would think somewhere in your chart or progressed chart (whatever other forms) it would identify your growth.

Birth charts promise events and I've seen people say it is who you become.

How do you know you are truly correcting your behavior or just fulfilling your birth chart? **far out** lol

I believe you can only correct behaviors that are present right now... and work toward a goal of who you want to be.

barefootlife

Your natal chart indicates natural tendencies. If you read through the whole thing, sometimes those tendencies are contradictory, just like people. If you don't like a certain personal tendency, you can always work to change it. We can learn a lot from things like tarot and astrology, but nothing is ever set in stone. We always have the ability to change, if we have the willpower. Will that change your chart? Nah, probably not, but humans are infinitely more complex ever-changing creatures than any form of momentary divination can truly suss out.

decan

I am not sure that it is really useful to correct everything in oneself. Why? Human beings are imperfect creatures!
Of course if there are some behaviours that make you suffer or other people, it's important to try to change things!

But according to my opinion and experience, people are more stable and unchangeable than they think! :)

YDM42

Think anyone can correct behavior they don't want. But takes an active will.

But even if you change your behaviors I don't think it will change your chart...I would think somewhere in your chart or progressed chart (whatever other forms) it would identify your growth.

Birth charts promise events and I've seen people say it is who you become.

How do you know you are truly correcting your behavior or just fulfilling your birth chart? **far out** lol

I believe you can only correct behaviors that are present right now... and work toward a goal of who you want to be.
Thank your for your response. I did not realize the part you mentioned about "Birth charts promise events"....if I had- I had not previously espoused it, until I found my accurate birth time and saw how crystal clear it was. It's the tendencies that I am very concerned about correcting. I have not found an astrological site that gives specifics in correcting the challenges- have you?

YDM42

Your natal chart indicates natural tendencies. If you read through the whole thing, sometimes those tendencies are contradictory, just like people. If you don't like a certain personal tendency, you can always work to change it. We can learn a lot from things like tarot and astrology, but nothing is ever set in stone. We always have the ability to change, if we have the willpower. Will that change your chart? Nah, probably not, but humans are infinitely more complex ever-changing creatures than any form of momentary divination can truly suss out.
Thank your for your response. So you believe that if I read it carefully, I will see that both aspects- negative and positive exist? Maybe the ones I saw just stuck out like a sore thumb because those are the ones that most challenging at this time? I will give it another look.

YDM42

I am not sure that it is really useful to correct everything in oneself. Why? Human beings are imperfect creatures!
Of course if there are some behaviours that make you suffer or other people, it's important to try to change things!

But according to my opinion and experience, people are more stable and unchangeable than they think! :)
Thank you for your response. What I have since been able to do is to do a search to find others with those same tendencies in the birth chart and that has been my saving grace! I think if I study those people and how they function with the challenges that it might give me road map so to speak. Thus I finally see the value of publishing birth charts of famous people. I'm not sure were I can find specific information concerning addressing those challenges, but I am looking. Do you have any suggestions?

CosmicBeing

Thank your for your response. I did not realize the part you mentioned about "Birth charts promise events"....if I had- I had not previously espoused it, until I found my accurate birth time and saw how crystal clear it was. It's the tendencies that I am very concerned about correcting. I have not found an astrological site that gives specifics in correcting the challenges- have you?

I think the only way something can be corrected is when we identify the issue through soul searching.

Ever heard that saying "You can lead a camel/horse to water, but you can't make them drink it"....reason I use this phrase is... the person leading the animal is telling the animal you are dehydrated you need to rehydrate (this is like how an astrological consulation/astrological chart is), but at the end of the day the animal will only drink when it takes a moment to realize on it's own term it needs water.

My best advice is find a reasonably price astrologer to hire...who also has a degree in some human relation/psychology/philosophy. Let that person identify your tendencies in the chart...and then do some soul searching and determine what truly needs to change from your perspective and your goals in life.

At the end of the day....we can never know the changes we are trying to make is not what causes us to end up at some 'predetermined destination.' In addition changing behaviors may require a change in personality and it is very hard to change a personality trait... behaviors are a combination of our personality and our belief system....as well as in some cases our personality causes us to have certain belief systems whether we want to admit to it or not.

Just my two cent. Take the next step you think is right for self.

YDM42

I think the only way something can be corrected is when we identify the issue through soul searching.

Ever heard that saying "You can lead a camel/horse to water, but you can't make them drink it"....reason I use this phrase is... the person leading the animal is telling the animal you are dehydrated you need to rehydrate (this is like how an astrological consulation/astrological chart is), but at the end of the day the animal will only drink when it takes a moment to realize on it's own term it needs water.

My best advice is find a reasonably price astrologer to hire...who also has a degree in some human relation/psychology/philosophy. Let that person identify your tendencies in the chart...and then do some soul searching and determine what truly needs to change from your perspective and your goals in life.

At the end of the day....we can never know the changes we are trying to make is not what causes us to end up at some 'predetermined destination.' In addition changing behaviors may require a change in personality and it is very hard to change a personality trait... behaviors are a combination of our personality and our belief system....as well as in some cases our personality causes us to have certain belief systems whether we want to admit to it or not.

Just my two cent. Take the next step you think is right for self.
Well I guess its not that serious. There are many guru's and stuff out there to help my situation/tendencies. I just think that my tendencies are actually challenges that have held me back. But like you say, who knows if changing them will eventually get me to a predetermined destiny. I'm believing that "realization" plays a role. My tendencies are ones toward a gemini moon and the aspect of having a million and one projects going at one time. All my life I thought I was ADHD, then to find it in my birth chart because I had the time wrong was mind blowing. In essence it is a natural tendency for my chart. I have been struggling with it and have even taken medication for it, and even suffered from low self esteem and self loathing. SO...now do I embrace it or try to change it? My horoscope this week states that the occult could cause me harm? Would I be harming myself if I try to change it, or harming myself if I try to embrace it? I feel like not to many people understand when your mind is this busy, but at some point in your life you want to control it, and narrow it down to a niche. From this chart I don't be believe that is going to happen for me. Not in terms of self actualization anyway. I think self-actualization for me has come to self-realization that this tendency is something that is a gift or a curse. Wanting stability vs being bored to a detriment with stability (depression) and anxiety from lack of stability vs motivation. It's all too complicated, and I need a happy medium at this age. I am glad through that I found it. But I honestly believe that I put people off by the way that I am.

decan

Thank you for your response. What I have since been able to do is to do a search to find others with those same tendencies in the birth chart and that has been my saving grace! I think if I study those people and how they function with the challenges that it might give me road map so to speak. Thus I finally see the value of publishing birth charts of famous people. I'm not sure were I can find specific information concerning addressing those challenges, but I am looking. Do you have any suggestions?
No, I don't have any.
I just think that you could be more interested in Psychological astrology where the focus is on the personality.
Concerning famous people, yes it is interesting to know their charts but it is probably difficult to know who they really are in their private life, with their close relatives etc.
In any case, I know that in Psychological astrology (I don't practice this astrology) we don't have to interpret an aspect in a separate manner with regard to the whole pattern that depicts the chart. The same for other approaches concerning astrology!
For example if you have a Moon square to Mars the kind of behaviour will be very different if you have a Sun in Scorpio with a Moon in Aries, or if you have a Sun in Gemini, a Moon in Pisces, Capricorn rising and so on...