Haunted by the Knights

Mateo06

Lately I have been pulling alot of knights in my daily draws. The Knight of Cups espicially, but today I pulled the Knight of Pentacles along with the paige of cups and 8 of wands. I figured the 8 of wands meant exercise (I went to the gym) but can't make heads or tails of the other two.
The Knight of Cups was pulled three times in one week. I was just wondering what could this mean. I know knights can mean movement or travel (knight of cups on water). The card doesn't seem to depict anyone and I can't see how it might be me. Could anyone offer insight to why the knights are haunting me like this.
I am horribly bad at interpreting the courts, but this seems like the cards have a message, and I can't hear it at all.

thank you

nisaba

If it's knights overall rather than just one or two knights, then the message might be about knighthood within the Tarot.

To me, Pages indicate the start of a learning curve in the element, Kings indicate its highest development, Queens indicate internalism of hte element's values, and knights ... well the knight is more accomplished than the Page, and is really cocksure. Butbutbut, he is not as killed as the King and hasn't internalised his skills and knowledge like the Queen, so he's a bit immature about it, acting the big man when he's merely on the way to being a big man.

Perhap[s the deck is warning you that in more than one area of your life you DO have some accomplishments or skills, but you are not quite as skillful as you think or you are being a little immature about it sometimes?

Gypsyspell

Hi,Knights to me are causes, ref to court card, definate direction ,quests causes challenges. the bettering of your situ. Knights of cups(water ,fluid emotion) can indicate romantic interest ? being the object of, or having.
Broadly something to be persued.

Mateo06

I was eyeing up a girl in my calc class, would this be a reference to ask to go for a cup of coffee or something? Is it telling me to make the move? I am way to busy right now, I hope not.

Grizabella

I don't think we're supposed to specifically interpret any single card. I think we're supposed to only give the many general meanings of cards. But I must say, anyway, that interpreting the Knight of Cups as an indication to invite someone for a cup of coffee is really an interesting interpretation. I think if it were me, I'd go with that interpretation. Good thought! :D

Thirteen

Mateo06 said:
I was eyeing up a girl in my calc class, would this be a reference to ask to go for a cup of coffee or something? Is it telling me to make the move? I am way to busy right now, I hope not.
Knights aren't about moves so much as taking trips or taking action. They may simply be telling you to step up your game, be more active, and move up from being the "Page" apprentice student to being the journeyman student.

Gypsyspell

Hi Mateo,
Knight of cups in my deck -he is Sir Lancelot most definately to me.
My solleone deck ( sad ,tragically falling apart with bits of sticky tape attached) Well my Lancelot IS on the make with his wine running down the front of his armour! Anyway i cant tell you who to have coffee with! just my view of that Knight and his particular mission. You say you are very busy and for some reason i do see you meeting challenges ,consistent with the Knights.

Mateo06

Thank you for all your input. It does seem I could benefit from stepping up my game, just not sure where I could do that.

Thirteen

Mateo06 said:
Thank you for all your input. It does seem I could benefit from stepping up my game, just not sure where I could do that.
Which Knights are you getting? If all, then, well, step up your game in all aspects of your life. If primarily Knight/Cups...well, that's been answered, right? ;)

starrystarrynight

Sometimes, when you draw a court card, it is asking you to take on some of its attributes; on the other hand, it sometimes means that some of its attributes are creating a problem for you to deal with.

Your recent cards: Knight of Cups pulled often, with your daily draw of the Knight of Pentacles, Page of Cups and Eight of Wands.​

Maybe this means you are stressing out and expending too much nervous energy on something that is largely of your imagination, while what you need to do is to slow down, take things one step at a time and exhibit some patience. Or more specifically, maybe you have "gotten the message" that you need to take better care of your body, hence, you have decided to go to the gym more often. (I think you feel the possibility of love in the air around you for which you have decided to buff up a little. :))