Who or What Was the Page of Wands Rx in Your Experience?

Enlightenment23

Hey guys!

Perusing through the archives, I haven't found a lot on who, exactly, the Page of Wands reversed is. I don't want to go through the by-the-book definitions of who he is (e.g. an immature, fiesty little guy who can't get his way or a delayed message)...I'd like to hear what your own personal experiences were with the Page of Wands Rx in your readings :)

Personally, I've had the Page of Wands Rx pop up as myself -- how a former boss of mine perceived me as a person after disagreeing with her on something. Surely she saw me as a frustrating little pain in the rear end :laugh:.

Who or what was the Page of Wands Rx in your experience?

Absynthe

Never had him Rx, upright though = reactivity. So someone having a knee-jerk after being triggered in some way.

Ruby Jewel

Hey guys!

Perusing through the archives, I haven't found a lot on who, exactly, the Page of Wands reversed is. I don't want to go through the by-the-book definitions of who he is (e.g. an immature, fiesty little guy who can't get his way or a delayed message)...I'd like to hear what your own personal experiences were with the Page of Wands Rx in your readings :)

Personally, I've had the Page of Wands Rx pop up as myself -- how a former boss of mine perceived me as a person after disagreeing with her on something. Surely she saw me as a frustrating little pain in the rear end :laugh:.

Who or what was the Page of Wands Rx in your experience?

The Page of Wands is someone who goes around offering his Cup of Love to everyone he meets. Maybe Rx she/he is stingy with their Cup of Love....a reformed prostitute perhaps..(laugh...just being funny).

Beira

Paulina Tarot - Page of wands rx

This page looks to me as if he was trging to convince an audience of his skills. He is trying to sell us the notion that the old, ugly dragon lying beneath him is there at his command, while it actually is lying down in a random place just cause it is tired and it is looking at the young guy as possible next meal, coiling its long tail around his feet ready to tighten and have him fall... in his jaw!
This energy is what we have going on: now, being a rx, I would say that the harsh outcome for the youth is being witheld by something.
But this doesnt make the situation any better cause the experience would have brought wisdom.
Something is actively saving the youth from the responsibility of his action, possibly with the best intentions but with the result that as long as the worst is witheld, the page wont be able to see that he is wrong, therefore he will keep behaving wrongly getting the situation worse and worse.
In a reading, I would suggest to change one's attitude towards change and embrace what maybe has been delayed for too long cause the consequences of these actions will get things flowing again, and even the most scary things are meant for the greater good.