March Faery Seekers Sign Ups

faerylvr

tabi said:
I'm in too please, but may I get a run down of the dates please and thank you?

March 1 - 31... I'll get the partner(s)/groups up on the 1st. You have the whole month.

faerylvr

thorhammer said:
Thanks for the PM :) I'll be in it . . . is it okay if I don't use the suggested spread? I'll use a reasonable sized-one, of course - five or six cards :)

\m/ Kat

As long as you check with your partner/group first and you work it out.

Jewel

thorhammer said:
Thanks for the PM :) I'll be in it . . . is it okay if I don't use the suggested spread? I'll use a reasonable sized-one, of course - five or six cards :)
I am not sure I really understand the monthly spread, so I would be happy to be partnered with Thorhammer and we can came up with a spread we are more comfortable with if that is OK :D.

faerylvr

Jewel said:
I am not sure I really understand the monthly spread, so I would be happy to be partnered with Thorhammer and we can came up with a spread we are more comfortable with if that is OK :D.

Not a problem at all.

Jewel

Thank you Faerylvr ~hugs~

Thorhammer, looks like I will be your partner this round if you will have me! :p

faerylvr

Signups closed... partners in a minutes...

thorhammer

Jewel said:
Thank you Faerylvr ~hugs~

Thorhammer, looks like I will be your partner this round if you will have me! :p
Sorry, Jewel - I only just saw this! Good to have you :)

\m/ Kat

ellirhyn

Oh noooo, I only just found out about this and never got a PM for the March sign up?? Is it too late? it looks like everyone is already paired up. . .
:(

If its too late, can you please put me on the list to receive the April sign up, thank you.
sigh.

faerylvr

ellirhyn said:
Oh noooo, I only just found out about this and never got a PM for the March sign up?? Is it too late? it looks like everyone is already paired up. . .
:(

If its too late, can you please put me on the list to receive the April sign up, thank you.
sigh.

Sorry... when I sent out the invites your box bounced back as full... I just checked the tracking... :(