miss my faeries

faerylvr

Hello all. I am new here although I have had my faeries for almost 2 years now. Mine enjoy hanging out in a silk skarf that I simply wrap around them. They are continually telling me not to confine them...in a very stern voice. So I simply keep them safe with the freedom to come and go (and trust me they jump out all the time). I look forward to more discussions.

Skydancer

Hello to the newcomers! Relax, sit a spell, take your shoes off - you all come back now, ya hear?!

(and yes, I really am from the south - and I do talk like that!)

Anyway - I wanted to respond to the comment about the cards/faeries jumping out. Yours too?? That's what happens to me. I lazily shuffle them from one hand to the other, hand over hand so they don't reverse (but they do on their own sometimes anyway) and a card will just FLY out. Land on the floor sometimes (like when I was doing a reading last night) sometimes onto the table. Or here at the computer if this is where I'm reading or looking through them for more insight to a reading I'm posting. Anyway -

Tricky little rascals, aren't they? ;) In the beginning I did not connect with the Singers - but now, after this last reading - they are more gentle and I feel more from them. The other day I saw a horse behind the Faun. But during the reading, when the Faun came up first thing ... there was no horse. Couldn't see him for anything. So, couldn't put my ideas about that in the reading. Very strange. And yet ... maybe not.

Glad to make your acquaintances - and see you around!

S:OL

PS - Inanna - I'm a drummer too!! "and the beat goes on ... "

a_shikhs

Even mine keep jumping all over while shuffling.. They are quite jumpy and an energetic bunch...;) And the best part is that the ones that jump all over have such beautiful messages and connect so beautifully.. Its as if the perfect message at the perfect time.. Awesome..:D

faerylvr

I have discovered after getting hit my jumping faeries many times, to sit back, and let the ones who want to come see me with their message come see me. I have found that if they are so eager to jump out that what they have to say is very important (even when it is something fun). Just yesterday I had 9 of them jump out at me in groups of 2 and 3. Together they gave a great message and a few of them I had pulled earlier in the day as well. Of course they keep telling me I have a few things to work on which is why they continue to jump ;)

I have to say though that when they are this energetic I find myself hoping to it more and often times dancing :D through the day just to say hi, when I can't find the space to grab my cards (I teach high school so I don't always get to them from my morning read until I get home in the evening).