Deck Raffle! A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot

Grizabella

In another day or so, the Mouse card case will be finished. I can't mail it till the 14th, though. I'll post a photo when it's done. :D

Guiding Cauldron

Grizabella said:
In another day or so, the Mouse card case will be finished. I can't mail it till the 14th, though. I'll post a photo when it's done. :D

This I cant wait to see! Will it have a lil charm dangling on its closure too? :)

Grizabella

Oh yes, maybe more than one. :)

Feretian

When the decks and bags and raffle stuff is done, I will post stunning photos of everything...I can't wait to see it all!

Cat*

Now that I've finally sent my LWB entries to Feretian, I'm wondering...

Feretian said:
Here's a rough list of what's still-to-be...

empress- GreenMoonBeam
chariot-GreenMoonBeam

hanged-AIO

tower- rabble

Wands

9 blackroseivy
6 blackroseivy
4-Dancinbear

Cups
Queen, Dancinbear
Knight, DraagonStorm- UP FOR GRABS
10, DraagonStorm- UP FOR GRABS
8 Major Tom
6 Jyscal
5 Jyscal
4 Gryffinsong- UP FOR GRABS
3 AIO
2 Cara
1 Inana

Swords

page, blackroseivy
9 Cara
8 Gryffinsong

5 similia
3 rabble
1 AIO

Coins
King,Dancinbear
queen, saoirse1561
Page ,Inana
9 Sidhe-ra

43+35
Is this list from July 27 still up-to-date?
Are there any cards that still need adopting?
If so, could you maybe shout about this in the original sign-up and creation thread, Feretian? :love:

faerieluca

If this is up for grabs I would like the King of Cups please. Love what I have seen so far. Or any card that hasn't been called yet, really!

gregory

As far as I know all cards are accounted for; you'd have to ask Feretian.... It's a matter of making sure they are DONE, now !

The only ones that WERE still up for grabs months ago are listed in the post she made:

Knight, 10 and 4 of Cups. But I think people took them on at once.

faerieluca

I see I read it backwards. Duh.

minrice

How is this project coming? I've noticed there haven't been any new posts or news in awhile.
Ferry did you get my cards? I sent them awhile ago, maybe a month? and have been wondering if they arrived at their destination.

All Is One

Minrice, I'm also curious.....