"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart::) Deck update:

i just finished the Hanged Man...and he will fit in nicely with the deck...:heart: i heart him!

...two more to go and then you will see another one posted...

...will be very busy for the next 3 days...birthday party tomorrow, hair appointment Fri, and
dog's to the vets for shots on Sat... but will try to work in a card or two in-between :bugeyed::laugh:

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Updating to let you know that i am presently working on the '5' of wands card :bugeyed:

...will be glad when this one is finished! ...so complicated...5 Chis...5 wands...all intertwined! LOL
...love the challenge, though! Ha Ha

...Hope you all are enjoying 'Mother's Day'...

Hugs for everyone!
:love:Lyn

Bhavana

:laugh: I laughed so hard, when i saw Pep's photo between the pillows, that i choked on a piece of chocolate! Ha Ha
He is so funny...riduculous is right, Debra! ROFLMAS...

Pep is really something else!!! Not sure i can use the photo because of the blurriness...drats!

Thanks, Bhavana for sharing...too cute!

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

yeah, I made the HUGE mistake of handing my niece my cellphone in church yesterday, of course she goes right to the photos ---- and the pic of Pillow Pep pic gave her a very bad giggle attack. The people around us were not so amused....

Everyone please say a little prayer for my Oobi - he is going to the vet tomorrow, something not quite right with him. On Saturday night I almost took him to the emergency vet. He got into some chicken bones in the trash, but I don't think that is the problem. It's too weird to explain, I can just tell he is in pain.

MoonGypsy

:heart:(((((Oobi)))))):heart:

silverwings94

Sending healing energy and lots of white light and love to you and Oobi. Hope that he is okay. Keep us posted sis.

tarotlyn

Everyone please say a little prayer for my Oobi - he is going to the vet tomorrow, something not quite right with him. On Saturday night I almost took him to the emergency vet. He got into some chicken bones in the trash, but I don't think that is the problem. It's too weird to explain, I can just tell he is in pain.

No no no... prayers are coming to :heart: Oobi and you...let me know right away 'which' food he is eating
so i can check it on my dog food report subscription page and make sure that is not the problem!
Okay, hon? right away...i will stay tuned here...

:heart: poor cute little Oobi...he HAS to be all right... pm'ing you now...

HOLMES

i just want to share

that i am impressed with your finished 4 of swords.
and the first card you posted..

thumbs up and i hope you complete it all soon, (and find a publisher. !!1)

Bhavana

thanks for the good thoughts for Oobi. i wound up not even having to take him to vet. Monday evening he seemed better, and was almost his old self on Tuesday. he is eating and all of his "functions" are functional. No signs of any problems. I don't think the chicken bones had any bad effects, unless maybe it was just a rough trip thru his system that made him feel so bad. But no blood, no diarrhea, no vomiting, and he is running around and doing the usual - chasing birds and airplanes (yes, he does! Always scanning the skies for birds and planes that dare to fly over our yard - then off he goes, chasing until they disappear out of sight behind the treeline - goofy little dog!) I will say, though, that he seems to have a lot of "sick" days - especially digestive issues. More than any other dog I have ever had. And I think it could be the food I give him....so going to make some changes there!

Anyway, he seems to be back to normal. Just keeping an eye on him. Thanks everyone!

tarotlyn

that i am impressed with your finished 4 of swords.
and the first card you posted..

thumbs up and i hope you complete it all soon, (and find a publisher. !!1)
:heart: Thank you HOLMES...nice to see you posting here!

The 4 of swords is Oobi, Bhavana's cutie pie, the one she has been worried about in the recent posts.
He is just so funny in the 4 of swords...looks like he is snoring :laugh:

Thanks for sharing, hon :heart:

thanks for the good thoughts for Oobi. i wound up not even having to take him to vet. Monday evening he seemed better, and was almost his old self on Tuesday. he is eating and all of his "functions" are functional. No signs of any problems. I don't think the chicken bones had any bad effects, unless maybe it was just a rough trip thru his system that made him feel so bad. But no blood, no diarrhea, no vomiting, and he is running around and doing the usual - chasing birds and airplanes (yes, he does! Always scanning the skies for birds and planes that dare to fly over our yard - then off he goes, chasing until they disappear out of sight behind the treeline - goofy little dog!) I will say, though, that he seems to have a lot of "sick" days - especially digestive issues. More than any other dog I have ever had. And I think it could be the food I give him....so going to make some changes there!

Anyway, he seems to be back to normal. Just keeping an eye on him. Thanks everyone!
:heart: Bhavana, it is really great that you are changing Oobi's dog food sooner rather than later :bugeyed:
...happy he is feeling better now...

:heart:@ everyone
i am STILL working on that 5 of wands...so complicated...am about 2/4 done...but still a lot to do :bugeyed:
...and today was just unreal, with phone calls, message answering, etc. and don't know 'where?' the day went!!! :bugeyed:
i am going to try to work on it right now again...and hope it goes quicker than yesterday!
You know, i am remembering back to my last deck (bear deck) and this was one of the 'hardest' cards to work on!
...5 outfits, 5 wands, and 5 Chi's... yikes! BUT...it WILL get finished to my satisfaction!!!
...as will this whole deck...just might hang up a little on the harder cards...ouch! :laugh:

Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) UPDATE:

i was up till 8 am this morning, finishing up the 5 of wands (whew...it turned out GOOD) and
then i felt like trying to catch up time i missed by lagging on the 5 of wands card...so...

i ended up doing and finishing the 6 of Swords...love that card! Looks good as well...
...but just a little different then the traditional...only a few things different...but it will float! :laugh:

So i went to bed at 8 this morning and got back up at 1pm (duties with dogs! LOL )
...got actually only about 4 1/2 hrs 'broken' sleep... was busy all day again answering phone calls, pm's.
emails, etc.

It is now 9:15 pm and i am going to start on my next card...not sure which yet?...hmmmmm

Lyn