Does anyone know about Dracula Tarot?

rwcarter

I've had it open in a tab in my browser for forever it seems....
I never did get this deck, although I did manage to buy the companion book for it at some point. Good to know it's still available.

Emily

I never managed, yet, to track down the deck in the UK either. It's a pity the creators didn't go mainstream with the deck instead of self publishing.

EmpyreanKnight

This would be perfect for my vampire Tarot sub-collection. Thanks for the heads up!

RiverRunsDeep

I have the Dracula Tarot. I haven't used it yet for readings, and I honestly haven't examined how each card relates to the Dracula story. I do love having it as part of my dark deck collection. I like the artwork, the smaller size of the cards, and the colors assigned to each of the minor arcana.

RavenOfSummer

I never did get this deck, although I did manage to buy the companion book for it at some point. Good to know it's still available.

Yes! And the creator was very quick with shipping, so it didn't take long to get to me at all even though it was coming from far away :)

RavenOfSummer

I have the Dracula Tarot. I haven't used it yet for readings, and I honestly haven't examined how each card relates to the Dracula story. I do love having it as part of my dark deck collection. I like the artwork, the smaller size of the cards, and the colors assigned to each of the minor arcana.

I love the artwork as well! And I'm thinking now that I have this deck, I can finally try participating in the Dark Deck Truths circle which I've been wanting to try for a while. I'm also thinking this deck will pair well with my Halloween Oracle which I love- although the Halloween Oracle cards are huge compared to the Dracula Tarot!