2015 - so, WHAT DO YOU WANT ?

danieljuk

I am looking forwards to this Seven :heart:
if you make an app version, please make sure it's for android and ios! Some companies only make an Apple version and then say it's too hard to get one made for all the different Androids but there is standards to make it apply to all. Tarot / Divination companies which don't make Android versions get boycotted from me, there is a lot of Android users and it's 2015, we deserve better :)

Ferne, Ciro Marchetti has a GT mat, he sells a version which is 8x4+4 or 9x4 in the art style of the Gilded Reverie, his wife hand makes them! I treated myself to one (they are not cheap but limited edition) and it's really amazing but not used it yet! you have to lay it out and do it (I know I am procrastinating ;) ) but I wanted the houses laid out! Great idea for you to make one to go with it or buy connected with it in art Seven!

love the package deal! I am definitely interested in your new creation :thumbsup:

reall

OK here's an idea. I have images of all 36 of the lenormand symbols in jewelry form. I was thinking some people might get off on vintage jewelry, so this would be like a Jewelry Box of Lenormands. Thoughts? Cool? Dumb? This is obviously without the numbers yet or inserts.
beautiful!^^ btw I would prefer white or wintage gift box background!^^ ;)))

Amsonia

Hey, that's pretty darn creative! I would like some 'extra' cards in the set...like 2 women, 2 men, so you can adjust based on the question...I always like extra cards.

seven stars

Feme - yes definitely, numbers & maybe just like the number/image of suit instead of an actual playing card insert.

Daniel - Ciro Marchetti THANKS - very cool, answers my question - 27x35....I'll work on that but they will not be as cool as his as there's no way I'm hand making each one of them.

reall - really? I looked all over for a free piece of velvet too haha...I kept hearing that the images need to "pop" & the background go un-noticed so I thought if these were all laid out it would just look like jewelry spread out on a bunch of fabric but I'll muck around with it, not too late. Attaching one in a gift box, better or worse?

Amsonia - ya I like to put in extra cards. For a hand drawn deck...I don't know, I'll think of something. For the Jewelry deck, lotsa cool jewelry out there, I found gorgeous bees & bows & dragonflies, etc. Whenever I put more cards in it changes it from a Lenormand to a Lenoracle.

Attachments

• little better man in box.jpg
    little better man in box.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 141

MoonGypsy

Drawing does take longer. Even then it's like, ok has the victorian drawing been over-done? Modern people maybe? Bikes instead of horses? Or a faerie motif?

For me, definitely NOT Modern people...NO faeries...horses NOT bikes, etc.:p

i can't get enough Victorian time period in Lenormand...

A modern looking deck is never as charming; but that is my particular taste.

greatdane

I do hear you, Moon Gypsy!

While I agree about the fairies, I wouldn't mind an EXTRA card in a deck of a vintage painted fairy like by Edward Robert Hughes:).

Ferne

I really like Ciro's Grand Tableau mat, it's beautiful. But it's out of my budget.
Seven, your mats could be made smaller because all the rectangles would be bridge size or even mini. All that is needed is the card number and name to be printed in the rectangles.

I encourage you to run with this idea Seven because I have looked high and low for a Grand Tableau mat and can't find one at all.

The Jewelry Box Lenormand: Wow!!...Go, Go, GO!

Ferne

seven stars

Some more....

Attachments

• Jewelry Box 3.jpg
    Jewelry Box 3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 134