Wild Unknown Mass market printing wonky?

earthair

Just got the mass market edition as a spare...but half the images on the cards are printed too far to the left hand side leaving a massive right hand border. :neutral: Is this just on mine, or a widespread thing before I bother sending it back?

think

I don't know personally but funnily enough just yesterday I came across a site selling this and some of the reviews on there were about the inferior quality, things like the box being glued together badly and flimsy quality of the cards.

Having said that, I'd think your printing issue isn't widespread and you'd be entitled to a replacement.

How disappointing for you!

earthair

Yes- the card stock is much thinner- almost a waterproof plastic feel, so it riffles well, but has totally lost the feel of previous editions which I don't want to wear out or let people get their grubby hands on :D

Padma

I think it's a fluke - I bought a few for friends, plus got gifted two for Christmas by different people, and they are all fine. Can you return your deck, or contact the company you bought it from for a replacement?

earthair

I can hopefully replace it, Wordery are usually pretty good...

G6

I was missing a card in the first one I received, but haven't noticed printing errors.

pearlmadgirl

The same here

My cards came the same way - printed/cut too far to the left. But I do like the deck - I may buy a copy from the artist some day. It's funny that checking them out online I tend to like the busy, busy, pretty decks (Green Witch, Llewellyn, DruidCraft), but when it comes to readings I'm much clearer with symbolic ones (Wild Unknown, RWS Centennial). Though I love my "Tarot of the Sidhe" - mostly for spiritual matters and meditation.

earthair

Update- Wordery sent a replacement which was identically wonky :neutral:
I would avoid shopping at Wordery for this deck! :laugh: