January FSC

faunabay

faerylvr said:
Liralen and Keavy welcome, welcome... we are very excited to see you.

Kahlie and Faunabay... are you ready?????

Of course I'm ready!! The faeries are jumping up and down - "Rarring" }) to go!

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
Kahlie and Faunabay... are you ready?????

Always ready to have my life messed up by the Fae! :D

Kahlie

tabi

holy! You are definitely making sure we get a major exercise with the Fey this go around...:p I'm in please. Thanks! :D

Keavy McGee

Hi, everyone, looks like we're going to be a fun group!! Thanks for the welcome!!

faeryluvr, I have one question b/c I'm practicing :)

So the first 9 cards are laid out vertically, but then they read across, is that right?

Then 10-12 are laid out across?

Thanks,

Keavy:heart:

faerylvr

That is it exactly Keavy... lay them out vertically but read them across... lay the bottom row out across completely... how is the practicing going?

faerylvr

tabi... great to see you... it really isn't as hard to read as it may seem... I promise

Keavy McGee

faerylvr said:
That is it exactly Keavy... lay them out vertically but read them across... lay the bottom row out across completely... how is the practicing going?
Well, it IS a faery reading :joke:

I laid the first 3 cards out correcly, then put the 4th card where 10 should go so...oopsy!!

I didn't realize I'd goofed until I got them all laid out. I was going to re-distribute them correctly and then I heard a little giggle. Yup, it's a faery reading, leave it alone, silly!!

They continually teach me to lighten up and go with the flow!!

Still chuckling,

Keavy:heart:

faerylvr

Signups are closed for January and the Round Robin groups are posted on the 1st page... have fun... let me know if you need anything...