Oracle deck from Ciro!!!

NikkiB

Cant wait for this to come out, literally chomping at the bit and im a tarot not oracle kinda girl but this looks amazing!

GryffinSong

Ciro, I'm just seeing this new deck you're working on and I'm entranced with it!!! Your concept and images are absolutely stunning!!! It immediately goes onto my wish list!!!

aleeflilac

I really like this oracle

cirom

The deck itself is now finished. 52 cards in total, many of which can be seen on my web site, but not all, so there's some surprise when opening and receiving the deck. I'm currently working on the companion book. I'm hoping that it will be available by late April.

Chiska

cirom said:
The deck itself is now finished. 52 cards in total, many of which can be seen on my web site, but not all, so there's some surprise when opening and receiving the deck. I'm currently working on the companion book. I'm hoping that it will be available by late April.

Most excellent news!!!

Is there a place from which it can be pre-ordered?

cirom

I don't like really like taking pre orders, because it just complicates things and adds to the admin work.
There are still variations to decide on in terms of how exactly it will be printed and with what extras. Which in turn will determine the final cost. But if you haven't already done so, send me a message via my web site, and I will add your name to my "interested customers" list. And you'll be informed when its actually does become available.

Chiska

cirom said:
I don't like really like taking pre orders, because it just complicates things and adds to the admin work.
There are still variations to decide on in terms of how exactly it will be printed and with what extras. Which in turn will determine the final cost. But if you haven't already done so, send me a message via my web site, and I will add your name to my "interested customers" list. And you'll be informed when its actually does become available.

Thanks! I think I already did...but I will double check.

Golden Moon

cirom said:
Wonderful... I'll wait til then :D.