The Oracle of Visions

Le Fanu

cirom said:
I will be taking about 20 copies to the Readers Studio Event in New York at the end of this month. But won't be available to order from my web site until the end of May.
I'm really looking forward to seeing this (sadly, I shalln't be at the RS) but I really love the look of this Oracle. I can't wait to see it int he flesh. Will there be any limited editions?

What I'm asking is do I really need to be poised over "click" towards the end of May??

cirom

No you won't :) Thats part of the reason for the delay. As you know I have a "I'm interested, tell me when its ready", list of people. And the number that signed up to that exceeded what I was expecting, in fact it exceeded what I had initial contracted the printer to produce, so I had to up the quantity.
As with my previous decks that were self published, they are more like "special" editions than "limited" editions. There was also some extra complications getting the additional items ready that go with the deck (CD disks) but everything seems to be progressing according to plan now. In fact there is nothing left for me to do on the deck/book part, so as you know from my Facebook updates I'm now having some fun playing around with the fashion line themed around this deck.

Pity you can't make it to the New York event, I'm sure you would have enjoyed yourself mixing with the Tarot crowd.

Le Fanu

cirom said:
As you know I have a "I'm interested, tell me when its ready", list of people.
Did I know this? Am I on the list? Is it on the fb page?

Oh and tell me about it. My dream is one year to go to the RS. I'll make it one year, I know I will. It's just - aaaargh - impossible work...

cardlady22

I'm not on facebook. I do think I signed up for the list though.

BodhiSeed

From his website:
"If you are interested in this project, contact me at cirom@me.com include oracle in the subject header. I will add your name to a list and get back to you when the deck is available."
My daughter graduates from high school in May. This will be MY reward!:D

MysticalMoose

It's so stunning I almost fell of my chair. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE of these beauties!!!!! :D

:love:

Chiska

It is a stunning deck!! I really can't wait. With the release extended, it is even better. I have been saving up for this.

cirom

As I mentioned a couple of days ago on Facebook. 18 months after sketching the first draft ideas and images, I finally received an initial quantity of 20 copies of the finished item. I arranged for these to be sent by courier so I could have samples to take with me to the Readers Studio event in New York later this week. I should receive the full delivery the last week of May.

Its a very strange feeling to finally see the results of thousands of hours of work. As I've also mentioned before, thank you to everyone who has provided feedback and encouragement along the way. I did listen and always do listen when the feedback (even critical) is constructive. And in fact based on suggestions from some members here, I modified several images, and even rejected earlier ideas that I didn't feel worked as initially intended. And while no project of this magnitude is ever 100%, there is always something I double guess myself on and think, could I or should I have done differently, I'm nevertheless satisfied with the result.

Attached is a photo of the package which includes the companion book and CD.
The second photo is several cards placed on one of the themed reading cloths that my wife is producing.

Attachments

• OV TABLE COMBO.jpg
    OV TABLE COMBO.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 161
  • OV PACK AND CLOTH.jpg
    OV PACK AND CLOTH.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 163

Miss Divine

Congratulations Ciro! It looks absolutely beautiful!!
Definitely want one of these.

Mellaenn

Looks wonderful, Ciro! Wish I could be there at RS to snag on of these beauties, but not this year. I will just have to bide my time. :)