Playing Card Oracles ~ Alchemy Edition

Dark Victory '39

for anyone on the fence about getting this. Purchasing the playing card oracles might actually keep you from buying other decks! lol. i've been so wrapped up working with it, i dont even have my usual time to go snooping around (and potentially lusting) after others. Now after every tarot reading i do i go back a day later and ask the oracles how they would answer the same question. It's been a trip and a half seeing this new different language.

Flaxen

Have just ordered these despite the cost of international shipping. Love Ana's work and am considering getting the book too. Can't wait to get started with them.:)

daphne

I've been back and forth with these for a couple of months. I recently downloaded her playing card calendar....very cool! So I had another look at the cards and decided to go with the original deck. The images felt less imposing and a little lighter. It's due to arrive tomorrow. Quite intrigued by her approach so I bought the accompanying book which reviews indicted was a necessity in learning her system.

Where from could I download the playing card calendar? I cannot find it.