Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

moonbear

I'm backing this. I love his tarot deck (although I'm also disappointed about the same image being used as the Aries print). Nevertheless, I'm excited to add this interesting and beautiful deck to my collection.

Don't worry Essjay, the artist decided to redo that card and now the entire deck is original :)
Yea!

moonbearxxx

Essjay

Don't worry Essjay, the artist decided to redo that card and now the entire deck is original :)
Yea!

moonbearxxx

Really?! Oh wow, thanks for letting me know! That's made my morning! :D

Now just to decide which perk to go for!

Xxx

WandS

I've backed this one too. Really excited about it. The artwork is amazing. Never backed a deck before on Kickstarter so it's all new to me. Just couldn't resist. I would of been kicking myself (pardon the pun :) if i'd left it and the cost had gone over my budget.

Just love Ian Daniels work, have got Tarot of the Vampyres too. I don't know why I like his work so much, I'm not really into darker artwork, In fact I gave my original deck of vampyres to my sister, but then ended up buying it again. The book that goes with the deck is very good. I wonder what the book or booklet will be like with this one. The vibe you get from the Vampyres deck for me is very intense, almost ethereal. I wonder if this one will be the same. I've heard opinions of others saying that the people are perfect, but that's his style. I love it.

moonbear

I'm getting constant email requests for my password/address/details of my order from Kickstarter under the guise of a 'survey'. I filled in the first but I'm still getting bombarded and they say they don't have my address or details of my order although it's showing the two decks I put my name down for and the amount I've paid.

I've tried logging in but the site looks really weird, it didn't look like this when I first ordered! Could be my outdated Safari but now I'm concerned that they don't have my address although why are they asking me to repeat what I ordered when they already have the details? Really confused by this.

This is the first time I've backed a Kickstarter campaign so have no idea what to expect. Is this normal?

moonbear

Just got a nice email reply from Ian Daniels saying no worries, probably just glitched. Appreciate that he took the time to confirm that everything is ok.

Now all I have to do is wait patiently for delivery....... :)

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

Does anyone have any updates on what's going on with this deck? I went ahead and purchased directly from Ian's website as I figured the Kickstarter route was no longer available. I think I ordered between late October or mid November the latest. Last update on his FB page stated that he expected to ship them out at the end of November and others are trying to get answers as well with no avail. Yet he continues to post advertisements saying it is available. I'm a little concerned and disappointed at the lack of any updates while adverts continue to be posted. :/

Daemon Lover

I'm a little worried too šŸ˜

moonbear

I received an email 1st December. The artist was working on last minute items, personal charts, that kind of thing. He's done one or two successful campaigns before so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about (says she confidently........) I think it was the extra cards that slowed him down.

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

I received an email 1st December. The artist was working on last minute items, personal charts, that kind of thing. He's done one or two successful campaigns before so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about (says she confidently........) I think it was the extra cards that slowed him down.

moonbearxxx
Thank you for letting us know :)
It's been a few days since the last post on the FB page and still no update. I don't mean to be picky, but I've gotten great service (when it comes to being kept in the loop) from numerous independent tarot artists in the past when it comes to backing a deck or preordering, so this is a first where I, and many others, have been left completely in the dark.

It just seems like it wouldn't be too much trouble to take 10 minutes tops to make a post explaining that the deck has been delayed some but progress is still being made. Especially when there's a good handful of people asking what is going on. So I'm a tad disappointed in how things are currently being handled.

But I'm going to remain positive for now :p

moonbear

Thank you for letting us know :)
It's been a few days since the last post on the FB page and still no update. I don't mean to be picky, but I've gotten great service (when it comes to being kept in the loop) from numerous independent tarot artists in the past when it comes to backing a deck or preordering, so this is a first where I, and many others, have been left completely in the dark.

It just seems like it wouldn't be too much trouble to take 10 minutes tops to make a post explaining that the deck has been delayed some but progress is still being made. Especially when there's a good handful of people asking what is going on. So I'm a tad disappointed in how things are currently being handled.

But I'm going to remain positive for now :p

I've got fingers crossed too. I've never backed a Kickstarter project before. Had no idea what to expect.

Not sure I'd back another.

moonbearxxx