Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 23 - #173

MCsea

purple_scorp said:
Well, it was the symbols that brought be back here to ATF cos I was feeling a little jaded and wasn't feeling that enthused about returning.

with love
purple_scorp

EXCELLENT - they have mysterious powers dont they ;)

I AM VERY glad you 'returned'!!

MARINA

MCsea

From a reading I just got

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=69946&page=1&pp=10

I had a very good - joyful reading from FaeryGodmother (HUGS) and asked her if I could post how she interpreted this symbol here - cause I just loved it...

FaeryGodmother said:
2/ How you can share that with others Virgo 23; a lion tamer rushes fearlessly into the circus arena.
Knuckle down and do IT. I think you know what IT is. You may not know exactly how things will turn out, though you have a pretty darn good idea. What counts though, is that you do IT. You've learnt all there is to learn about doing IT. You've practiced as much as is possible. All that remains is to grab the bull by the horns and do IT. There's more than just you at stake here. Other people desperately need you to do IT. So. Just do IT. :D

I get this on so many levels - even though it was a reading was how I can share 'joyful' good news with others..
I often thing my song is I get knocked down but I get up again (Oh I know its an Aussie beer drinking song - but its the WORDS rather than the inference to beer that has me thinking)
I do just DO IT (NOT in the NIKI add way totally either)

Thank you FaeryGodmother :)

Marina

tink27

What a lovely reading Marina! Thank you for sharing this with us. Such a robust of energy....I can feel and embrace IT all the way here!

tink :love:

MCsea

:) Tink

I often feel strange with this symbol as my sun symbol - and and get myself quite confused with its 'meaning' but I have found a new sense of acceptance on this thread!!

:)

MARINA

MCsea

Virgo 23
Birthdays: September 14th–16th
Numerology: 173
Sabian Symbol: A lion tamer performs fearlessly in the circus arena
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Resoluteness
Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Capsule and ligaments of liver
Crystal Element: Yellow Topaz
Expression: Yellow Topaz is a gemstone. Yellow Topaz is a powerful attraction and manifestation crystal, aiding visualization and projection techniques.
Sun Focus: Purposeful and diligent, you approach all aspects of life with vigour and gusto.
Affirmation: I enjoy my life – it is the greatest show on earth.