Tonights Eclipse (9th Feb)

214red

Hi

I am just starting to learn about astrology, and have heard lots about the eclipse that is happening tonight, but little about how it will affect us.

could anyone shed some light on this for me, why is it such a big deal, and what likely will it affect (only just recovering from the the Mercury retrograde!)

Thanks in advance

Guiding Cauldron

I believe the eclipse happened at 9:38 am this morning didnt it and its in Leo :)

Sophie

It's happening at 15:50 here in Continental Western Europe - that's 14:50 in the UK :)

Lunar eclipses signal endings, generally. They will stimulate different parts of your life depending on where they hit your natal chart.

Here's an article you might enjoy: http://www.cafeastrology.com/lunationseclipses.html

Guiding Cauldron

Thanks Fudu very informative :)

214red

oksy sorry for the blonde moment thinking it was tonight.

thanks for the link Fudugazi, and the timezone details because i am useless at converting time.

i cant read the article at work, but will later.
I have Mercury and Venus in leo so am curious how that will hit me, all this astrology stuff is soo interesting, complex but fun to learn

Nik

souljourney

Nice article... thanks.

214red

anyone noticing any effects yet?

Sophie

I felt the energy of it very strongly. It's too soon to tell the effects, which will show themselves over the next weeks, or even months.

214red

I felt really emotional, i get like that when there is a full moon anyways but it was quite intense for me

Purrfect

Her it hasnt stopped raining. I have felt lows and tried not to spend online. I'm being good so far!