What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Madrigal

My Shaman's Oracle arrived. This is quite different from my other oracles and one I think will take me in some different directions. The images are haunting, beautiful and lodged deep in our collective unconscious, some of our first attempts, as a species, to create images...

stellar4

Fortune Tellers Mah Jong - should be interesting!

Morwenna

I went a little cuckoo in the wee hours this morning and ordered 6 fancy playing card decks! (Yes, I do read playing cards, and I greatly enjoy unusual decks for the purpose.)

Madrigal

I went a little cuckoo in the wee hours this morning and ordered 6 fancy playing card decks! (Yes, I do read playing cards, and I greatly enjoy unusual decks for the purpose.)

Haha, that's great. I'm about to buy an Uusi deck to use for oracle purposes myself. I'm developing quite an interest in this form of cartomancy. To keep on topic I'm awaiting the PCO original version.

Nica

Haha, that's great. I'm about to buy an Uusi deck to use for oracle purposes myself. I'm developing quite an interest in this form of cartomancy. To keep on topic I'm awaiting the PCO original version.

I've got Pagan Ivory and Black on the way from Uusi! The Classic speaks to me as well...

Got Emily the Strange playing cards on the way, as well as two Piatnik Folkore sets.

This week I got Club Karte 402/409, I forget the number. I also received Whist Karten 160 with it. Both Club Karte and 160 are filthy, worn and have their gilded edges worn down.

Vintage playing cards are my favorite to read with.

Madrigal

I've got Pagan Ivory and Black on the way from Uusi! The Classic speaks to me as well...
Vintage playing cards are my favorite to read with.

The Pagan Ivory is the one I've got my eye on, too.

Postman just brought the PCO. They're gorgeous, a perfect mix of austere and lush.

Morwenna

The cards I have on order are the Shadow Masters, the Sleepers, the Starlight, the LUXX Blue, and the 2-deck Pippoglyph set.

ETA: I just looked at the Uusi site, and I like the Pagan too. Maybe next time.

MoonGypsy

i received 2 oracle decks yesterday, and i am sooooo pleased with both of them:

Journey to the Goddess Realm by Lisa Porter
and:

Vintage Wisdom Oracle by Victoria Mosley

The Vintage Wisdom especially is completely Breathtaking; and i adore the colorful
quirky goddess depictions in the Journey to the Goddess.

Madrigal

i received 2 oracle decks yesterday, and i am sooooo pleased with both of them:

Journey to the Goddess Realm by Lisa Porter
and:

Vintage Wisdom Oracle by Victoria Mosley

The Vintage Wisdom especially is completely Breathtaking; and i adore the colorful
quirky goddess depictions in the Journey to the Goddess.

VWO is gorgeous, I agree. I've picked it up again recently and am really enjoying it. Soft, dreamy, feminine but surprisingly strong.

I'm waiting on Uusi's Pagan playing cards.

Morwenna

2 of the companies I ordered from have sent me confirmations of shipping. They ought to be here this week!