Tyldwick Tarot

BodhiSeed

Just a reminder that I've got a study group going if anyone is interested. I've started with the majors and will work through the minors.

This deck has me hooked with its enchanting images. I was showing some of the cards to my daughter, and she said, "Oh it's like those 'I Spy' books I had as a kid where you look for what's hidden in plain sight." I think that describes part of its appeal exactly; I look once, then look again and see even more.

Asher

Those of you...

in the US who have this deck, can you tell me about how long it took your deck to reach you after it shipped?

Thanks very much!

delizt

took mine about a week and a half to get to me in the US

Astraea

One week exactly for me (well, eight days).

Juliana

Mine took 12 days to arrive.

Asher

Thanks to all who responded! It will be 2 weeks tomorrow, so hopefully my deck will arrive this week.

gregory

I have mine at last - the number I wanted was gone, so I have a different one... Question - where IS that number ? I cannot find it anywhere on the box.... Do we just - get to - like - KNOW that that is our number ? Or is mine gently deficient ? (I shall keep the invoice with it as evidence... !)

But I LOVE it !

Altena

The number isn't shown on the boxes. When I received mine the number was written on the invoice. You can contact Neil via email or Facebook and ask him to send a certificate which displays the number.

gregory

The number isn't shown on the boxes. When I received mine the number was written on the invoice. You can contact Neil via email or Facebook and ask him to send a certificate which displays the number.

Thanks - good thought ! At least my eyes haven't gone !

:bugeyed: And now I have one ! Awesome ! Thanks for that !

Annabelle

Ah, good to know -- I'll contact him soon, then.

I was surprised that the deck's number was only on the invoice and not on the box or on a title card. Invoices are easy to lose, 'ya know?