Halloween Lenormand

thorhammer

Beautiful :) I can see your personality and sense of humour stamped firmly all over these, and I almost feel like you're in the room with me, smiling in that kind of secretive way you have as I *get* your images . . . Thanks, Mel :) I hope you can stomach finding another printer because I'd love to have a set of these as well.

That Moon card made me smile so much :)

\m/ Kat

Metafizzypop

I want this deck too, and I don't even know anything about Lenormand. I would learn just so I could use this deck.

morticia monroe

Gorgeous and moody. I'm in.

Stormdancer

thorhammer said:
Beautiful :) I can see your personality and sense of humour stamped firmly all over these, and I almost feel like you're in the room with me, smiling in that kind of secretive way you have as I *get* your images . . . Thanks, Mel :) I hope you can stomach finding another printer because I'd love to have a set of these as well.

That Moon card made me smile so much :)

\m/ Kat
I'm still looking for the "Skates" })...but they'll probably not show up 'til Thursday....LOL...:joke:

I'm on the list...you DO have a list, RIGHT??? :D

Eowyn

Oh no... not skates for her :(

I love the images, but I hated the fonts though.

But I am so ready for pre-order...please find a nice printer please?? :heart:

tarotmama

OMG you guys are cracking me up! Don't start a riot!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll keep working on it. I have to finish some kind of tarot first if I ever want to have a career I think though! :)

HearthCricket

tarotmama said:
OMG you guys are cracking me up! Don't start a riot!

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll keep working on it. I have to finish some kind of tarot first if I ever want to have a career I think though! :)

Well, you have three months to finish it, get it published, have us pre-order, get it boxed, do a LWB and then start mailing out by October 1st so we all have it by Halloween. No problem. :)

Muhahahaha.....

Stormdancer

HearthCricket said:
Well, you have three months to finish it, get it published, have us pre-order, get it boxed, do a LWB and then start mailing out by October 1st so we all have it by Halloween. No problem. :)

Muhahahaha.....
DITTO....}).....

We DO :love: you...REALLY...!!! But you're fun to play with :joke:

um..about those skates???

MoonGypsy

HearthCricket said:

Muhahahaha.....

i love you HearthCricket! :*

i couldn't have said it better}! And...i am having my "official Croning Ceremony" on Samhain/Halloween this year...(((MoonGypsy looks up at Melissa with puppy dog eyes)))) and it would make it so extra special to have this deck to use on that very special night...:*

}) oh i am sooooo bad!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

tarot heart

9 of hearts

that sky in the 9 of hearts looks like the sky over me right now! Yes, put me down for 1 or 2 of these decks also. Do you think they'll be ready for Halloween? What a "treat" that would be!

tarot heart