Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Lenormand

Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
Sure! It's funny, at first all I could get was your worry... don't worry m, all will be well.
I am a true worry warth, I know

thank you T ...

Quote:
Why am I blocked? (and can I get around it? ) All I get is an intense feeling of worry/stress from them.
omg T...I got the same cards again..and I shuffled!

Dog/Tower/Mountain: it seems because you are just not meant to know....could be their own energy that is blocking you...but something is keeping you from reaching/getting them...

what are their thoughts about me?
Top   #11
Citizen

.traveller. 
Citizen

Well the funny part is I can still "read" them with my mind, just not my cards. So if it's deliberate, they need to try harder because I can still hear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
what are their thoughts about me?
stars-ring-scythe

Their thoughts are of how wonderful you are, and beautiful like the stars in the sky... I think they want to hold you as the scythe is in it's harvest aspect here and it hurts that they cannot... their arms are empty because you are so far away.

~
okay, that made me sad... Will anyone ever love me like that?
Top   #12
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Well the funny part is I can still "read" them with my mind, just not my cards. So if it's deliberate, they need to try harder because I can still hear them.

stars-ring-scythe

Their thoughts are of how wonderful you are, and beautiful like the stars in the sky... I think they want to hold you as the scythe is in it's harvest aspect here and it hurts that they cannot... their arms are empty because you are so far away.

~
okay, that made me sad... Will anyone ever love me like that?
ohhh ....T you melted me have

and yes, that is the sense I had that the person you are trying to read for is purposedly blocking you...but... you are finding a way around it!

Heart/Clouds: yes they will...the clouds are on their light side...after a time of confusion, this will become clear to you or it will be made clear to you....this are clearing up in your life so that love can come in.

Q: cards!
Top   #13
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
I wasn't sure either. I didn't feel it was bad so much as outer directed.

Sure! It's funny, at first all I could get was your worry... don't worry m, all will be well.

fish-book-dog
The other reading was for the farther future, this one is for what is just ahead... your relationship will become closer through the sharing of personal "secrets", your family histories. You will be bonding even more than you have before.

~
eh, nevermind. That doesn't matter, can you tell me what my next job will be like?
Hmm - Flowers + Lilies + Clover:

Will you be working in a retirement home? lol! If so, an old resident make take an interest in you! other than that, I see peaceful job, lucky, and bringing contentment.

See ahead a month for me, please? i.e. what major news can I expect in the next month...
Top   #14
Citizen

.traveller. 
Citizen

Quote:
Q: cards!
heart-owls

Loving messages are heading your way, words of love and affection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Padma View Post
Hmm - Flowers + Lilies + Clover:

Will you be working in a retirement home? lol! If so, an old resident make take an interest in you! other than that, I see peaceful job, lucky, and bringing contentment.

See ahead a month for me, please? i.e. what major news can I expect in the next month...
I don't think I will, not really my field... so I'll take the peace, luck, and contentment. Where's that fish card when I need it?!

letters-whips-ring

Major news will concern legal settlements, health, and multiple contracts... I see lots of paperwork.

~
Any surprises coming my way, good or bad?
Top   #15
Star clad

Padma 
Star clad

Quote:
heart-owls

Loving messages are heading your way, words of love and affection.

I don't think I will, not really my field... so I'll take the peace, luck, and contentment. Where's that fish card when I need it?!

letters-whips-ring

Major news will concern legal settlements, health, and multiple contracts... I see lots of paperwork.

~
Any surprises coming my way, good or bad?
Crap. I hate paperwork! I can't imagine what that is about...guess I will find out.

Crossroads + Snake + Whips = If there is a surprise, it is a parting of the ways with a wise friend...you will feel guilty and self-flagellate over it.

Sorry!

Surprises in store for me? (dare i ask?)
Top   #16
Citizen

zannamarie 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Padma View Post
Surprises in store for me? (dare i ask?)
Bear, Key, House
Looks like someone in your life is going to be moving on and that will give you an opportunity for a new 'home base'.

~~~~~
Why are my allergies being persistent right now?
Top   #17
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
Bear, Key, House
Looks like someone in your life is going to be moving on and that will give you an opportunity for a new 'home base'.

~~~~~
Why are my allergies being persistent right now?
maybe Spring? you know what has helped me a lot with allergies Zanna? I take Echinacea extract, it boosts the immune system.

Clover/moon: I do think it is a mix of pollen and humidity...maybe mold? It seems there is too much pollen, or spores mixed with humidity.

Q: what good thing is coming my way?
Top   #18
Citizen

.traveller. 
Citizen

Quote:
Q: what good thing is coming my way?
child-rider

Either a small package or a little man... a short visit.

~
What good thing is coming my way?
Top   #19
Citizen

WaterSong 
Citizen

Quote:
child-rider

Either a small package or a little man... a short visit.

~
What good thing is coming my way?
a little man?

Woman/Garden/Dog: I do think new people are coming your way, a new social group...someone that you will meet in a social setting and will turn out to be a very loyal , long term connection.I may dare say also this...I had the feeling you moving to a greener place , whee you will settle for a long time to come.

Q: what will this lil man bring me?
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.